Keith Kizer on Dana: "He's usually praising Maz.."

"He's usually praising him, including on season 15 of The Ultimate Fighter, he said to me that Steve's doing a great job and I told him I'll let Steve know," said Kizer.

"Dana's a good guy," said Kizer. "Very few people care about other people as much as Dana. But you've heard what he's said about former fighters, former employees, even fighters in his organization. Even Jon Jones. He likes to put people down, whether rightly or wrongly. It's an ego thing. We all have egos. I think it's wrong when people lie and you can make your own conclusions on Dana."

"Bas Rutten, who was doing the live commentary at the moment Josh got the move, he said how Josh didn't have full guard. He gave the impression it (the guillotine) wasn't going to work. He then stood up, and there was awkward silence from Bas. He was shocked. Other fighters in the front row were shocked. When Josh started to stand up, he (Rutten) thought that he's not going to get him so he's going to transition to another move. Then he saw it and said,`Wow, Jon Fitch is out.'"

"The guy went out and Josh immediately released the hold," said Kizer. "What's weird is he flipped Fitch over, away from the ref. When Josh had the hold, he (Mazzagatti) was one step away. He had a perfect view. Josh flipped him away from the ref, then stood up. I would praise the referee if he did a good job. But here, there's nothing to talk about the ref. It wasn't a good job or a bad job. He had no job. I think most people thought Jon was going to get out. Bas and I both thought he was letting go of the hold and transitioning to another hold."

Read more...

Kizer don't give a fuck.

Kizer probably wakes up and screams "YOLO!" every day. Phone Post

Dafaq, Kizer?

You know this is just the end of a long line of Mazzagatti blunders:

Kizer can say whatever he likes but Mazzagatti was very much out of position, and late, for the finish of the Burkman/Fitch fight. 

Watch as Mazzagatti holds up the corner as a fighter is literally getting the life chocked out of him.

When you're consistently out of position, not communicating with the athletes, and generally looking disinterested there is a significantly greater liklihood that one of the fighters will get severly hurt. 

With that said, respect to Josh Burkman for releasing the chock because Mazzagatti was not even close to stopping that fight.

Steve Mazzagatti is Cecil People's protege.

The Swinging Richard -

Dafaq, Kizer?

You know this is just the end of a long line of Mazzagatti blunders:

Kizer can say whatever he likes but Mazzagatti was very much out of position, and late, for the finish of the Burkman/Fitch fight. 

Watch as Mazzagatti holds up the corner as a fighter is literally getting the life chocked out of him.

When you're consistently out of position, not communicating with the athletes, and generally looking disinterested there is a significantly greater liklihood that one of the fighters will get severly hurt. 

With that said, respect to Josh Burkman for releasing the chock because Mazzagatti was not even close to stopping that fight.

Steve Mazzagatti is Cecil People's protege.

Grest post. in the Fitch fight, it wasn't about a late call but plain negligence that is unacceptable. He showed no urgency after Fitch was unconscious or interest that a choke was applied.

The ref needs to assume all attempts are serious and act accordingly. Standing and backing slightly away is not what a ref should do in that situation. Phone Post

Hopefully some will use that last GIF of Mazzagatti diving in to the cage as a new In GIF. That shit is funny as hell. At least he thought about ending it. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - Hopefully some will use that last GIF of Mazzagatti diving in to the cage as a new In GIF. That shit is funny as hell. At least he thought about ending it. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
That's clearly not him lol Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - Hopefully some will use that last GIF of Mazzagatti diving in to the cage as a new In GIF. That shit is funny as hell. At least he thought about ending it. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't do anything wrong, people are just riding Dana's cock.

New Leaf 1.0 - He didn't do anything wrong, people are just riding Dana's cock.

How do you mean? People were outraged BEFORE Dana commented on it.

I'm surprised you think Steve did a good job on this one (or any of his obvious mistakes). Phone Post

clayclamitia - Hopefully some will use that last GIF of Mazzagatti diving in to the cage as a new In GIF. That shit is funny as hell. At least he thought about ending it. Lol. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, it's funny as hell how Maz ran into the cage so hard that he changed into a fat black man named Cecil Peoples... Phone Post 3.0