Keith Kizer says Chael didn't have surgery

We all figured that the story was rubbish and now Keith Kizer has confirmed: 

I checked with the UFC. They verified with Chael and his team that he did not have any surgery prior to the Rashad Evans fight. According to Chael, the interviewer asked him a question and Chael, coyly, didn't answer him directly as the article clearly states, and the interviewer inferred that the answer to his question was in the affirmative.

http://deadspin.com/either-chael-sonnen-is-the-toughest-man-alive-or-tsn-i-1485851095

No shit, Sherlock.

No surprise here. Landsberg yet again coming up looking like a tool.

The interview shows today too. I wonder if Landsberg will add a footnote at the end of the interview.... Or even show the interview at all...

ttBOTTOM

Porkchop - No surprise here. Landsberg yet again coming up looking like a tool.

The interview shows today too. I wonder if Landsberg will add a footnote at the end of the interview.... Or even show the interview at all...

Yeah, Landsberg is an absolute joke. I bet they still run with it thought. It may have actually already aired.

Kizer can chock on a barrel of dicks.

I thought Keith Kizer wasn't concern about it? Phone Post 3.0

LANSBERG IS NOT A REAL JOURNALIST. WHen will people get this?

People who believed Sonnen had colon surgery during weigh-ins will never get a lot of things.

Kizer also says that nothing is wrong with the judging in MMA or the competency of his judges and referees in Nevada so I would take his statement about Chael with a grain of salt... Phone Post 3.0

Kizer sure does like slamming the shit hammer down on Sonnen anytime the situation presents itself. Phone Post 3.0

lol@this thread dying and the other one having 200 posts

I like how Kizer is quick to address obvious bullshit stories, but ducks legit questions regarding AC reform and judging fuck ups like his life depends on it Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if its true or not but i'll never believe a thing kizer says after he said nick diaz drank 6 litres of water after the condit fight to dilute his urine. If he did that he would be dead from water intoxication. He a lying piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

I still can't believe Landsberg had any power within the UFC with that old "Canada Liaison" bullshit they gave him. Thank god that didnt last. Phone Post