Kellerman and ESPN not going well

Dana- could you keep us updated on his stautus. If he decides to reup with ESPN?

that would be awesome shootfighter

ttt

ttt for Kellerman

ttt for Kellerman,

Best was on ATH all the journalist talking about how MMA fighters should do boxing if they are so good. Then Max pulling out the pimp slap and saying that they have no idea. Then goes on to say Tito may be the best fighter on earth. (Before Tito lost of course)

Last friday's Friday Night Fights mentioned MMA and K1, but Max was not on it.

If UFC can afford or make a good deal with him, he would be a great comentator for the UFC.

Max Kellerman would rock behind the mic at a UFC. The guy knows his boxing history and is a fan of the sport and I could see him jumping deep into the history of MMA and working hard to be very knowledgeable. He does his homework and is exciting to listen to.

up

ttt-for an update

ttt for Max

Kellerman/Rogan/Rutten
Perfection.

ttt for an update

From USA Today just read this

"Max Kellerman and ESPN have parted ways. ESPN vice president Mike Soltys said the cable network notified the agent of the former Around the Horn host and boxing analyst, whose contract expired, that it will not match an offer from another network. Kellerman, who sought an increase to about $850,000 annually, might wind up at Fox Sports Net in a multifaceted deal that could include the entertainment industry. ... "

Holy shit it could happen. ESPN wouldnt let contracted guys work on different networks but Fox does. HBO Football sho which had Collinsworth who worked for Fox, so I wouldnt see why Fox would be opposed to letting Max work with the UFC.

ttt

TTT Kellerman is the fucking man. Great boxing analust

Kellerman will be doing the UFC tv show as well as working for Fox .

is that an opinion or did you hear this somewhere?

Kellerman is a class act... can't wait to see if he works out a deal with the UFC also.

TheComish

Max on the weekly UFC show would be the shit.

Would Fox let him work on SpikeTV though?

I can see them letting him do PPV's, but SpikeTV?

It'll only be a matter of time before he is on the The Best Damn Sports Show Period.