Kelvin Gastelum can't make weight. The fight this weekend has been moved to 185lbs

Cut both of them

2 Likes

Fat fucker doesn’t understand the basics of a food scale, measuring cup and a calculator.

You might not be able to get jacked, flexible, be fast etc, but you can SURE AS FUCK NOT BE FAT.

I say that has somebody who has friends that have been in the 400’s and 500’s

1 Like

hes better at 185 …Rodriguez looked just as out of shape

1 Like

He kinda always looks out of shape, but I guess for this fight in partical he had to start eating to gain more weight than planned for.

1 Like

That top pic doesn’t even resemble him anymore. Besides the nose he looks best in that pic so maybe he is doing better

lol at the look Dana is giving him. Seriously tho, how does that gut happen when you are training unless you are just not giving a fook about what you eat.

3 Likes

Time to let him go.

1 Like

I haven’t seen him recently, is he looking even worse!

Shame

Heaviest BJ took heavyweight Machida to a decision.

3 Likes

Gastelum is a prime example of having all the skills and ability without any discipline.

3 Likes

when he got manhandled by Chris Weidman it shoulda been a wake up call for him to take shit serious. It was Chris only win in a 6 fight stretch and coming in off 3 straight ko losses.

3 Likes

I remember that. I still favor Gastélum if they fought. I am a fan of both, but they are frustrating.

His fat ass has been in the UFC for 12 years at 32yrs old.
There are some 43/4yr + old fighters out there on the UFC roster.

Like rumble not making weight, being cut, fighting in other promotions (as an ex WW beating a ex HW UFC champ in Arlovski outside of the UFC),

Kelvin has all the talent and age on his side, him getting cut may, and I hope it does set a fire under his ass to get more serious and professional about his MMA career,

If not , let’s book Gastelum Vs J Hendricks at SHW in BKFC… (And , u damn right I’d be watching)

3 Likes

Hearing just a month out he was doing junk food clenges on tiktok called not making weight or something is disgraceful and soo professional

Sorry the show is called

“Missing weight with Kelvin Gastelum”

And posted 6-7 weeks ago while in camp

2 Likes

1 Like

I place the blame squarely on Dana. He know Kelvin is a fat fuck that gives no fucks. Make him fight 205 as punishment

4 Likes

Poor man’s Hendricks

1 Like

I wonder who would have won the battle of the fat fucks, big rig or Kelvin