Kelvin Gastelum can't make weight. The fight this weekend has been moved to 185lbs

Missed weight, fight should get canceled and other guy should get both purses, no excuse for being off weight.

5 Likes

I’m all for this .
And hate it when fighters miss weight and celebrate like they have won the championship, this needs to be implemented

4 Likes

I know for damn sure @HYBRID_JON agrees

1 Like

What was fucked up about this weight miss was that Gastelum knew he was never making the weight and he needed 15 pound allowance, yet he waited until Daniel Rodriguez started his cut before telling the other camp new weight or fight wont happen. Asshole move. Fuck him.

5 Likes

He damn near KO’d Weidman. That was a very winnable fight for him.

2 Likes

11k views isn’t going to offset the 20% he just lost, if thy still even do that.

Wouldn’t that shake things up?
Both purses isn’t feasible but getting paid show money is.
these guys don’t care, just look at the beating Devon Haney suffered that might’ve ruined him.
they should automatically get cut if there’s 2 weight misses in their last 10 fights .
Keep rolling up to work an hour late and see what happens.

Make him fight Volkan Oezdemir at 205

Fucking fat fuck, he’s a dirty fucker too, getting staph and shit

2 Likes

I actually didn’t even know that they fought, which is strange especially with the fight being at 200, I feel I should remember that. But I would imagine if both were in top shape a fight at 170 would intrigue me

Scumbag piece of shit, cut him…

3 Likes

And Ur thoughts on Kelvins YouTube video 4-5 weeks ago where he eats various junk foot?

The series is called
“Missing Weight With Kelvin Gastelum,” no lie

@HYBRID_JON

2 Likes

Can’t be more disrespectful to your opponent or the organization than that. He’s got a good fucking coming his way from Dana and the matchmaking…

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I knew that would be Ur answer,
However I needed to alert u to this blatant fuck u to the UFC and his opponent.

Both UFC embedded MVP is seen having to turn down tasty ass food as he is in camp, and thats even from one of his own restaurants that’s he had over 10 % in this tasty ass business.

I have not tried it but I plan to when I see my cousin in London in 2months.

Here’s his menu
And I’ll give a full OG review when I visit

1 Like

Does Kelvin own a mexican restaurant

No

But you’d think he would before
MVP owned one

2 Likes

Cue , MVP and Gastelum doing a YouTube Collab on their YouTube, and see if Kelvin can eat the mexican food challenge from MVP’s restaurant