Kelvin Gastelum vs. Rick Story added to UFC 171

Koreanyachtteam -
JROTT - I don't understand the hype on this guy. Posts on the UG and everyone starts calling him a future champ.. At 170? Lol nope. Rory has got the belt in his future and that's final.

Let's see if he can handle the Horror Story first. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at rory being a future champ. He's no Gsp. Mini Cain by hard motha fuckin work. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry but I don't base my opinions on who talks to me on an internet forum. They're only 2 years apart but Rory has fought and smashed some of the best in the world already. I'm not saying Kelvin won't be great, but coming out of the TUF house and being praised by everyone around as future champ?? There's a certain curly haired welterweight in onefc that beats him now via "hard work" and that guy's only getting better too. All I was saying was I don't see what everyone else is seeing.. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts -
JROTT - I don't understand the hype on this guy. Posts on the UG and everyone starts calling him a future champ.. At 170? Lol nope. Rory has got the belt in his future and that's final.

Who said he was a guaranteed future champ? And LOL at "that's final" as if what, you are gonna take the belt out of Dana's hands and give it to Rory?

GTFO Phone Post 3.0
Rory is from my home town, so of course I'm biased :)

Kelvin posted here when TUF started and then it's page after page of nuthugging.. Not picking on Kelvin either, it happens when any of the pro's posts here. Phone Post 3.0

Why do I get the feeling Kelvin is gonna post here and Skooter me :-l Phone Post 3.0

I can see Story pulling out the decision, but prove me wrong Kelvin

Story takes this easily

Holy shit. Right to the deep end, eh? Phone Post 3.0

Story will own him Phone Post 3.0

Huge step up in competition. Who is the last TUF winner to get thrown to the wolves like this?

This is where the rubber meets the road for Kelvin. Story is going to bring it. Phone Post 3.0

Da fuq? Kelvin has only one fight in the UFC besides the TUF finale right?

Why is this happening? I want Kelvin to win but I think this is just too soon. Phone Post 3.0

Donnie Donowitz - awesome! cant wait got my hotel booked just waiting for the tickets to go on sale.

Luckily I have a buddy that lives a five minute walk from the arena. Just gonna be crashing at his place but I am real stoked for this card.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KELVIN!!!!!!!!!

If I've learend one thing it is that you can NEVER and I mean never count Kelvin out. I know its gonna be tough but I could see im pulling it off

JROTT -
MasterofMartialArts -

Who said he was a guaranteed future champ? And LOL at "that's final" as if what, you are gonna take the belt out of Dana's hands and give it to Rory?

GTFO Phone Post 3.0
Rory is from my home town, so of course I'm biased :)

Kelvin posted here when TUF started and then it's page after page of nuthugging.. Not picking on Kelvin either, it happens when any of the pro's posts here. Phone Post 3.0
Well I would assume it's because he's a great fighter that finishes guys, and he seems to be humble and pretty down to earth.

Rory just isn't much of a fan favorite because of the way his personality comes off.

Either way, I'm not saying Rory couldn't be champ, either guy could, but MMA is too unpredictable to guarantee. Phone Post 3.0

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - please beat that bully and borderline criminal down, kelvin

couldnt have said it better !

Do not love this matchmaking. Kelvin is super young and Story is a MASSIVE step up for him, especially considering he was going to fight Court McGee (a much more sensible fight) before he got injured.

I hope Kelvin can beat the odds but this reminds me too much of Miller/Oliveria or Fitch/Silva.

Whoa.. BIG step up in competition though. Let's go KG!!! Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin will KO him or rock him and get the submission. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, way to throw a guy into the deep end on the first day. Phone Post 3.0

Little Cain by rnc rd 2 Phone Post 3.0

I'm just happy that there is a relevant TUF winner again who isn't Dodson Phone Post 3.0