Kelvin vs Paulo thiago in Boston

Wow tough first fight for kelvin should be a fun scrap , in Indy not Boston 

source :

Kevin Gastelum set to face Paulo Thiago at UFC in Indianapolis, according to Globo Sports

Wow, that's a really tough test for Kelvin. Interesting matchup style wise.

I like it. This FS1 card is getting better and better. So many interesting matchups.

Add in the LW title fight, and possibly Shogun, this is gonna be awesome.

John M - I like it. This FS1 card is getting better and better. So many interesting matchups.

Add in the LW title fight, and possibly Shogun, this is gonna be awesome.

That's what I though too but on Facebook it said its taking place in Indy for the second fox sports show, they need to change the dam ufc on fox sports 1 (1) , (2) to the names of the main event . It's getting fing confusing trying to keep track 

Fabes - 

Wow, that's a really tough test for Kelvin. Interesting matchup style wise.

Especially in a brand new weight class for him , pretty interesting that they would match him up with thiago , but thiago either looks increAdible or horrible . 

Any source apart from Globo Sports?

Paulo Thiago is going to show the world why he is the of 170 in the no because Gas. Phone Post 3.0

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Paulo Thiago is going to show the world why he is the of 170 in the no because Gas. Phone Post 3.0

huh

Steppenwolf - 
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Paulo Thiago is going to show the world why he is the of 170 in the no because Gas. Phone Post 3.0

huh

BECAUSE GAS BITCH!

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Paulo Thiago is going to show the world why he is the of 170 in the no because Gas. Phone Post 3.0
I agree Completely; with what, I have no idea...!!! Phone Post 3.0

Interesting point, I must agree. Thiago is 170 and its not because of gas.

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Paulo Thiago is going to show the world why he is the of 170 in the no because Gas. Phone Post 3.0
I see where you're coming from, but I disagree. Phone Post 3.0

CHEEZ-ITTTS!