Ken: "He's not going to ground"

He said this within 20 seconds of the start of the fight.

Pretty sharp. Not like our Ken to pick up on things that quickly.

In the post fight interview Shamrock said he mentioned it "1-2 minutes into the round".

"Throw the Roundhouse" as Mike kicks for the shin (hitting air).

-nuff said.

"In the post fight interview Shamrock said he mentioned it "1-2 minutes into the round". "

I know, but it was within seconds I'm telling ya

"I know, but it was within seconds I'm telling ya"

Seems they edit the sound clips around a bit to make Ken look clever. Unless Ken employed a fortune teller to replace the nutritionist, there is no way he could figure out Matts gameplan in 15 seconds.

is crushed

That was very sharp of Ken. I was surprised.

In hindsight, he figured it out because Matt did not use the clinch to take Mike down, and pushed off instead. Obvious when you think about it, but it was still very impressive of Ken to pick up on it just like that. And it was like 15 seconds into the match - Ken says it right after the first clinch.

-CF

The problem with Ken is his fighters don't listen to him in the matches. Several of the guys like POINTON turned there back when KEN was yelling them not too. Ken wanted more high kicks because Matt hands were down. Mike standup was horrible...he couldn't throw a 1-2 combinations...he couldn't get the clinch and knee because Matt neck control and strength was much better. Mike was throwing jabs and losing when he should have throw more right crosses. Matt guard was down the whole time. OH WELL.

Ken was 100% correct about a high kick too.