Ken Shamrock Q&A?????

and let's not forget the favoritism placed on certain fighters by the MODs. I'm sure over all they're great guys, but when the subject is Ken Shamrock -- they seem to actually enjoy seeing him disrespected.

The mods do tend to play favorites at times. Like the time a butt load of my posts got deleted when I was standing up for Jamie Levine...not pointing fingers ofcourse (waits for ban).

Hell,

for my posts on this thread, I'm waiting to be banned too!

That's the only reason I haven't bought a pro-membership, who wants to pay to have your posts deleted by a mod who doesn't agree with your opinions.

No shit, Hoss! Dead on with that one.

Based on the fans' reception of him at UFC 40 you can't say he's not a fan favorite. Ken might even have the biggest following in MMA. Who else has gotten a pop like that in recent memory. Ken sells tickets no question. Anyway, I just saw the thread and give my 2 cents, take care.

He's a fan favorite, but not a Underground favorite at all, unless the topic is mud slinging -- but I know what you mean, dabears!

Take care, buddy.

TTT for the purple cape

a surprise for me!!?...sweet...i don't think i can send you mail...since i'm a only a mudnamer...if there is a way or another option...please let me know...that goes for anyone who may know...thanks guys and thank you beth :)

Hey GO CUNT, Funny how 150K people payed to watch a boring man fight.

Slurricane,

send your address to:

info@ufc.tv

attn: beth

thanks buck-eye beth...will do!! :)

mail sent..thanks

GO TIME,

Sorry buddy, but YOU disrespect him in a HUGE WAY. What is disrespect? Calling him names, calling him a liar, calling him a coward. That is disrespect. PERIOD.

Westcoastbadass,

I can see what your saying, but your going by the assumption that a Q & A will stay on track -- but it won't -- it will get way out of hand, with all the mud slinging and BS taking over. If the fans have questions they want answers to, why not just email his website and ask, or email Ken at one of his columns? I agree that it would be cool, but why should he have to take all the Bull shit from "keyboard warriors", who do nothing more than call him names (some bad ones at that), and then try to pass it all off as their "right" to do so, under the BS guise of "opinion."