Ken Shamrock responds to Frank

"absolutely false."

When someone says/writes "absolutely" before the false, that means bullshit.

ex. OJ Simpson: " I am absolutly not guilty/"

No mention of steak and chikcen yet? How about a purple cape, camo beret, or suit vest with nothing else?

My understanding is it's not that hard to get the timing wrong on those cycles and end up flunking a test.

...case in point would be Sean Sherk.

good point however when one is cylcling down (lowering testosterone count) one should probably stop consuming pounds of suppliments that are used to keep those levels elevated. Sherk should have done his homework better or just called shammy for advice.

either way i dont really care. shamrock is a character and somewhat entertaining. i enjoyed his career prior to tito and i dont really hold it against him for trying to stay competitive/collecting a few more checks before he hangs it up.

ttt for steak and chicken

Although people on here hate Ken, he gets it. He's actually a good spokesperson for the sport. Compared to most of the recent champs [Tim Sylvia, Chuck, Tito, Hughes] he sounds like Tony Blair compared to George Bush. Only Randy comes across as a better spokesperson, mostly due to his wrestling pedigree and clean image. Does anyone recall his ufc hall of fame speech where he credited the ug and internet for keeping the sport alive until it went mainstream. I never liked his arrogrance as a fighter but he's good for mma.

Nice way to try and spin it.

Petey wrote that.

Ken or at least someone in his camp is good at PR. There is a reason he hasn't won a fight in years and still gets the headlines and big money fights he does. There is a reason why he was the most popular American fighter in the early years of MMA even though some others were just as impressive if not more impressive in the ring. The guy is marketable has been from the first time he stepped in the ring.

"No mention of steak and chikcen yet? How about a purple cape, camo beret, or suit vest with nothing else?"

or pancrase boots

that also sounds like his lawyer wrote it

Fighters on roids!!! No way.

That is what you call a professional response. Well done.

ttt

> Ken never denied ever using steroids in that statement

Ah, but he did not deny not using steroids either..

UWC - INVASION