KenFlo vs Huerta

I would like to see that.

Yeah, that's what I want to see, too. Kenny is better on the ground and standing, but Roger might have more power. Not sure who's got the wrestling edge.

How about Florian against any contender, for some reason he get thrown in as a top contender. His biggest win was against Din Thomas when he blew his knee out, and Din just lost to Neer.

Florian isnt a contneder until he proves it, and no im not a Lauzon fan

CRBMoney14 - How about Florian against any contender, for some reason he get thrown in as a top contender. His biggest win was against Din Thomas when he blew his knee out, and Din just lost to Neer.

Florian isnt a contneder until he proves it, and no im not a Lauzon fan

Ah, the classic.

Before the fight: "Florian's going to get owned this time, he's been fighting chumps!"

After the fight: "When's he going to fight someone good?"

I'd like to see how Kenny handles the pace and stamina that Huerta has. Huerta, no doubt, is going to get pounded in the fight at some point and probably many points. He is a squirmy fucker though and keeps finding ways to pull out wins.

Kenny would go right through Huerta

KenFlo didn't exactly get handled by Sherk.

He won the stand up,didn't get his guard passed like Hermes,and opened up a huge cut.

KenFlo is still the most underrated fighter on this board as far as I'm concerned.

I'd like to see him fight Mac Danzig also.

Let's be fair here. Kenny WAS totally handled by Sherk. He DID get his guard passed. There wasn't but 15 seconds of standup in the whole fight before sherk instantly took him down each time. Sherk was in zero danger in that fight.

KenFlo, easy.

LoL, I'm picking Huerta and I would bet money on it.

At least Hermes caught Sherk flush with knees 2 or 3 times, Kenny didn't do much outside the elbow cut.

I think Huerta's got the wrestling and power, but Kenny's got the subs and better stand up.

I'd think it'd be a war.

Max

orcus - Ah, the classic.
Before the fight: "Florian's going to get owned this time, he's been fighting chumps!"
After the fight: "When's he going to fight someone good?"

I love that. People said the same thing about Huerta!

Before the Guida fight "Roger's going to get exposed, he's never fought anyone as good as Clay!!!!" then Roger wins and it's "oh, well Clay always chokes, Roger will get destroyed next time".

I'd pick Huerta.

ttt

Florian decisively

That would be a great fight.

"
He was covering his face because Florian wasn't throwing very hard shots."

Exactly. It would be a battle between two guys 90% of the forum seem to think are over-rated, spoon-fed posterboys.

Huerta's too young.

I think Florian is capitalizing on a weak 155 division, and he's learning a lot from it. But he's learned a lot from it.

Huerta has a lot of heart and a tough chin, but he'd be out...I don't know, bled?