KenFlo's Drink

Don't know if it has been posted or not but just want to point out that KenFlo did a great job of promoting his sponsor while drinking a drink that was not open.

Go back and look. He takes several sips and when he is talking he is tossing the can around and finally when they show the can several times, it is un-opened.

Great fight though

Chuck is on punked!!!

Just heard from Kenflo-the word is Xyience was afraid he'd spit the juice all over Joe Rogan, and Joe would go into a steroid induced coma for the rest of the night. It was purely a logistical decision.

who cares why he wasn't allowed to open it, taking false sips made it look extremely stupid and cheezy.

"enough of this shit, there has been at least 5 threads on this already."

Sorry, I didn't know. However, if you have a problem with it, then stay the fuck off the thread.

in retrospect, this seems to be a smart move by kenflo/xyience, as it generated far more attention than if he'd opened it and had a few sips

that's what i say Sijan, that was actually genius if it was intentional, this is the most exposure Xyience has ever gotten on this forum.

"However, if you have a problem with it, then stay the fuck off the thread. "

Exactly. Besides, I haven't seen any of those threads.
So to the original poster, thanks.

Anyways.... back to the issue.

That's an example of pathetic product placement, even worse than the blatant Xyience placement in TUF seasons 1 and 2.

Kenflo was just practicing for his next work

1) He generated more buzz about the product.

2) The still shots of the event will still work for advertising.

3) Still kinda dumb.

Kenny posted about this on another thread, he didn't really have a lot of options:

Date: 04/07/07 11:36 AM
726 Total Posts Ignore User

LOL, hey guys. The commision wouldn't allow me to have an open Xyience Xenergy can in the ring or near the fighters. It is on the list of performance enhancing supplements so I had to keep it closed but I had to do my little sips of it after the fight as well.
Don't worry though guys, I had plenty of Cran Razz Xyience Xenergy after the fight.

KF

all I have to say is I'd hire Kenny any day of the week and twice on Sunday to promote my products-Kenflo's a walking brand name

Um, KenFlo, I'm not worried. I wouldn't drink that crap either.

"Don't worry though guys, I had plenty of Cran Razz Xyience Xenergy after the fight."

I feel much better now!

I would totally love to go to a UFC and then go to an afterparty and see all the hotties doing body shots of Xenergy off KenFlo and stuff.

Performance enhancing supplement lol. Fucking cheaters.