Kennedy only interested in 'special' fights

Bebop - Give him some urine and blood tests to fight!

Kennedy is so outspoken against PEDs he's sure to be a hypocrite like a pastor in a pulpit.

This in spades ^^

It's all I could think about when he said he was semi-retired. It's funny how he said that if he was offered the Weidman fight he "might" consider it and even then he's not sure. One minute he wants big fights and the next he's not sure if he would take the Weidman fight.

Carries way too much Muscle for his frame and complains way too loudly.

mudflaps - So when a fighter realizes he's not going to win a title, this is the new way they throw a temper tantrum? What's wrong with just being a pro fighter and accepting the fights your organization gives you? Everyone wants to be special.
Pretty sure he's trying to pull a diaz but he ain't no diaz.

It works for diaz, it doesn't work for tim imo. Phone Post 3.0

Lol he telling he is retired because of ped.

Does he think he is gsp?

Ps: he is probably retiring because he would pop hot if tested Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
mudflaps - So when a fighter realizes he's not going to win a title, this is the new way they throw a temper tantrum? What's wrong with just being a pro fighter and accepting the fights your organization gives you? Everyone wants to be special.
Pretty sure he's trying to pull a diaz but he ain't no diaz.

It works for diaz, it doesn't work for tim imo. Phone Post 3.0
Because people love to watch Diaz fight. Mostly no one gets pumped for a Tim Kennedy fight. Phone Post 3.0

Not a terrible move if he thinks he can get a ppv headlining bout if a 185lb guy pulls out. The problem is one just did and they cancelled fight. Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - I think he believes he has more star power than he actually does. I don't think he's the type of guy driving viewers. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

Well said orcus

"Probably realized he will get popped and will look like the king of all hypocrites after all his whining about other people using." Phone Post 3.0

Bebop - Give him some urine and blood tests to fight!

Kennedy is so outspoken against PEDs he's sure to be a hypocrite like a pastor in a pulpit.
So we can just throw around accusations now days? What happened to the UG? Phone Post 3.0

RenanViaEarlyStoppage -

So we can just throw around accusations now days? What happened to the UG? Phone Post 3.0
Quickly someone step in! These words on the Internet are hurting someone's feelings and offending his sensibilities. Moooooooooooom someone said something I don't like!!! Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0
Voted you up for this. Someone actually read the interview and then explained it to the class. Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky -
Shy Guy - Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0
^^^^ Phone Post 3.0
I almost assume that people don't read or watch links before running their opinion on here. Especially, when it involves a KKM. Phone Post 3.0

It's his body he puts on the line, so his choice really. Whether he himself is on PED's is mere speculation at this point.

Oontyex - 
RenanViaEarlyStoppage -

Quickly someone step in! These words on the Internet are hurting someone's feelings and offending his sensibilities. Moooooooooooom someone said something I don't like!!! Phone Post 3.0

Well he fails the eye test lol

Shy Guy - Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for summarizing the interview. Doesn't change at all my sentiment. Tim is not a GSP or even a Nick Diaz. He's not important enough, famous enough, good enough, loved enough, or notorious enough, etc etc of a fighter for his retirement to mean anything. No one cares. No one is coming begging for him to return or care enough about his MMA career to give him a big opportunity. Period.

I have to say, I agree with a bunch of you... TK became awfully big and muscular for a guy who has never taken any form of hormonal supplements.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

And I also agree with some fellow UG'ers in that I generally like TK as well.

But I would love to see some high school photos - Just to get a sense for what his natural body-type is.

badrun -
Shy Guy - Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for summarizing the interview. Doesn't change at all my sentiment. Tim is not a GSP or even a Nick Diaz. He's not important enough, famous enough, good enough, loved enough, or notorious enough, etc etc of a fighter for his retirement to mean anything. No one cares. No one is coming begging for him to return or care enough about his MMA career to give him a big opportunity. Period.
I don't understand what your point is. Who said Tim Kennedy was a big draw and when did he asked to be begged to fight again?

You're kind of shitting on the guy when there is no reason to. Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop - Give him Diaz or give him ISIS.
This. Not necessarily in that order. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 
badrun -

I don't understand what your point is. Who said Tim Kennedy was a big draw and when did he asked to be begged to fight again?

You're kind of shitting on the guy when there is no reason to. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mean to "shit" on Tim Kennedy. I really hope it doesn't come across that way. "Shitting" on Tim Kennedy would be if I was saying ill things of him or putting him in a bad light. In fact, I hope my comments were exactly the opposite of that. I was simply listing objective facts about Kennedy's place as a fighter. Since this is a UG, discussing Tim's fighting acumen should be fair game especially when no name calling etc. was involved. Mr. Kennedy is making a statement that would make more sense coming from a higher ranked, higher draw, etc. fighter. Not a middle of the road, unremarkable, non-draw that he happens to be. All facts. No "shitting".

I think he would be a good opponent for Kelvin Gastelum's MW re-debut, but that might not be "special" enough for him.

LOL at him ever being offered a title shot. C'mon, son.