Kennedy only interested in 'special' fights

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/9/8007831/tim-kennedy-not-retired-but-isnt-interested-in-taking-fights-unless

Lol this guy thinks hes a Nick Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

maybe headline another fight for the troops. hendo, shogun, rashad if they decide to fight at MW. if he stays active and wins his next the biggest fight after that would be anderson silva if he comes back after the suspension. could also see him headline a fight pass card vs. a top ten since he still holds the #8 ranking

Give him Diaz or give him ISIS.

T1LT - Lol this guy thinks hes a Nick Diaz. Phone Post 3.0
You didn't listen to the interview. Phone Post 3.0

Have him fight ISIS Phone Post 3.0

I think he believes he has more star power than he actually does. I don't think he's the type of guy driving viewers. Phone Post 3.0

Good, go ahead and wait. Never enjoyed him. Too whiny. Thinks he is much better than he is. Put him in with Cain... That would be special. Phone Post 3.0

Kennedy always complains way too much, the glove grab cancels out stool gate and up until that point he was losing the whole fight until the last 10 seconds of the second round. Romero's movement was too much for him and the only way he could actually connect was by glove grabbing. He's a good fighter and I would like to see him fight again but if he never came back I would definitely not be losing any sleep.

Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0

Not going to lie, totally forgot about his existence in the last couple of months.

His last controversial loss has really left him in a weird position, even though he won a couple fights in a row before that. Phone Post 3.0

Give him some urine and blood tests to fight!

Kennedy is so outspoken against PEDs he's sure to be a hypocrite like a pastor in a pulpit.

Lol this guy Phone Post 3.0

Don't you need to be a needle mover before making these kind of demands?

I'd prefer Tim got back in the mix and worked on his public image.

I think he tries to come across as quirky, funny and has good intentions but they aren't perceived that way by the majority.

At this stage his retirement wouldn't cause much of a ripple so I'm not sure how he can justify going the 'Diaz' route. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like he try's too hard with all his joking around and it's not really funny. It puts me off him. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - Well, since you guys didn't bother listening to the interview, Tim is semi-retired but doesn't want to say he is retired. He said he will come back to fight on short notice if it's a big name or a big opportunity but he doesn't have the desire to fight regularly anymore due to PED's. Phone Post 3.0
^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Probably realized he will get popped and will look like the king of all hypocrites after all his whining about other people using.

Bebop - Give him some urine and blood tests to fight!

Kennedy is so outspoken against PEDs he's sure to be a hypocrite like a pastor in a pulpit.

This in spades ^^

It's all I could think about when he said he was semi-retired. It's funny how he said that if he was offered the Weidman fight he "might" consider it and even then he's not sure. One minute he wants big fights and the next he's not sure if he would take the Weidman fight.

Carries way too much Muscle for his frame and complains way too loudly.

http://images.tapology.com/letterbox_images/342/default/Kennedy-Tim-SF22-1.jpg?1276684729

I generally like the dude as a fighter & personality, but ya'll are making me curious what his test results would look like if he had to deal with the month out randoms.