Kenny Florian should be called The Hype Killer

or Dream Crusher.

Just ask Joe Stevenson, Joe Lauzon, and El Matador Senor Huera.

Maybe now those idiots who do Top 10 rankings at MMAweekly can let loose the grip on Joe Stevenson's jockstrap and put Kenny Florian in the rankings and ahead of him.

KENFLO ALL DAY

THEY SAID HE COULDNT HURT JOE DADDY, JOE DADDY HAS BETTER BJJ

LAWL

I've always like Kenflo (the fighter not the nickname). I think that he is an extremely smart fighter and he is always trying to improve. I will like to see what he can do against BJ.

i think he gives bj a hell of a fight. his striking is freaking great and on the ground I don't see him being smoked by anyone at 55 including Penn.

ttt

I wish my game had the same holes in it as his.I would accept whatever criticism as he does.Laugh at it and/or ignore it.

I've always liked him, but have to admit, he has surpassed my expectation of what I thought he could ever accomplish.

He is completely legit. One of the best in the world.

i like kenny, but i guess i don't get the hype... who has he beaten?

Seems he has changed his style in intrviews the last couple of years.He used to be humble in interviews but the last couple of years he has spoken more of finishing guys ...and now he is being even more aggressive in his language for whatever the reason.

Is he playing to the fans,using psychological warfare,doing it as a joke ,or is this part of his mental preparation?

I do not know the answer but I do know that he is one of the best in the world and I have had the pleasure of riding on the UFC shuttle to the airport a couple of times with him and Mark and they were both very personable,accessable and definately 2 guys I would love to train with.