Kenny Florian Training Day

ttt

Good luck Kenny!

Thanks for reading P BJJ

"too bad Sherk wanted no part of his sick K1 max level striking."

uhhhh

I'm a fan of Ken, but lets be real here :)

Cool article

Yves',

WC17 is being sarcastic because he's still butthurt about Florian destroying Sam Stout.

Cool article Elias, Kenny's the man and I'm looking forward to seeing him back in the mix. Unfortunately I've got some issues with what Kevin's got him doing though, based on his explanations and the provided pictures

"WC17 is being sarcastic because he's still butthurt about Florian destroying Sam Stout"

not at all, quite a fan of Florian. class act, well rounded warrior of the octagon. I know better than anyone how impressive Florians performance over Stout was and was giving Florian mad respect for some time, while the shitbags on here who knew fuck all on Stout just chalked it up to him fighting another striker and gave him minimal credit.

but it would be good to see a rematach, because it would be much closer.

"uhhhh

I'm a fan of Ken, but lets be real here :)"

We are being REAL. Sherk didn't want anything to do with Kenny's standup.

Fine work, Elias.

I have to give you a little guff for a typo though:

"The difference was the work Florian had been putting gin with coach Kevin Kearns."

GIN = THE NEW XYIENCE

;)

TH

awesome!

"We are being REAL. Sherk didn't want anything to do with Kenny's standup."

You are being REAL about Ken having K-1 Max level striking? I don't care about Sherk not wanting anything to do with Ken's standup, Sherk dominated the fight in the manner he chose. I was referring to Kenny being a "K-1 MAX" level striker.

"WC17 is being sarcastic because he's still butthurt about Florian destroying Sam Stout."

Exactly. It must be tough seeing "top lightweight" (and Canadian) Stout look just as fish-out-of-water as guys like Thacker.

"Exactly. It must be tough seeing "top lightweight" (and Canadian) Stout look just as fish-out-of-water as guys like Thacker."

Already addressed. Considering since Sam's debut the only one who has dominated Stout in such a manner is Florian. Considering the amount of wars I've seen Stout through, type of fighter who is no easy finish I was impressed as hell with Florians performance.

You idiots can think what you wish but you have your heads up your asses. nothing new though.

Stout has came back well since the loss to Florian. He fought a guy as skilled if not more silled on the ground in Fabio Holanda and survived two rounds in a BJJ blackbelts world before getting the TKO win. Tapped Jay Estrada by armbar aveging his first loss .

Came back and fought a great war against Fisher showing much improved takedown defense which no one can deny. the first Fisher/Stout fight the so called Fisher who had to cut "50 lbs in two days", as out of shape as he apparently was took Sam down without much difficulty. This time Spencer in the best shape of his life with all the time in the world to train, could not take Sam down. Stouts game has come along way and will continue to.

If you want to see a Fish out of water however, expect Canadian Mark Bocek to making a number examples of your Americans, making his very own America Thackers.

TTT, Kenny is a class act; he is a very dangerous fight for anybody at 155.

hackett, yes I saw that. My fault. It was fixed yesterday, I believe. Thanks for the correction and reading though. Always appreciated.

Thanks for reading RuleD, did ou check out the second article-the interview with Florian?

KenFlo comes to fight. He lost to Sherk though. He'll work his way back up though. It's not far to go.

Indeed Dougie. Florian seems to really believe it will be a different story if he gets another shot at the title