Kevin Lee calls out Khamzat, calls his BJJ “mid”

Fucking Lol. Khamzat would smesh Lee

3 Likes

Kevin Lee struggled with Diego Sanchez in 2022, he turned out to be such a goober. To put it in perspective Tony tapped him and made him cry.

11 Likes

Isn’t Kevin Lee in StrikeForce now?

8 Likes

My brother in Christ Strikeforce does not exist anymore. It’s final event was January of 2013

10 Likes

I know. I was fucking around.

Went to a few events.

Even saw your boy Nick Diaz against Marius live.

11 Likes

Approve South Park GIF

I remember watching Nick piece up Koji Oishi, what a mismatch.

3 Likes

First round KO

1 Like

Yeah, I told him that was fucked up, he agreed.

This who Diego fought in Eagle FC. Ol’ Kev was gifted that decision. Much superior fight intellect on the side of Diego as well more damage inflicted.

Kevin Lee drives his car 88 miles per hour every 3-4 months and goes back in time to fight in Strikeforce.

He’s on a hell of a run right now.

3 Likes

In all fairness that Was Kevin’s first fight back after a long layoff but yeah he did not look good vs an old Diego.

Lee is a strange case. He looked really good for a short while

3 Likes

The Whitemare!! Ha, totally forgot about that dude. I didn’t think he was ever in a boring fight.

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

1 Like

Kevin had been calling out Khabib for years, even before Khabib was champion. I think Kevin feels confident in these wrestling based power grappling matchups.

2 Likes

At times Strikeforce was better than Kevin Lee, that’s for sure

5 Likes

Well in theory his striking is better than the chechens, so if he thinks he can stop the takedown it’s an easy fight for him, interesting thing about the chechens it’s very clinched based takedowns, it’s not exactly explosive double legs all the time.

Maybe Kevin wrestled Greco tournaments in the summer and thinks he can ward off their damn Vice grip of a clinch.

I can beat up John Jones - is on level with what this retard just said

1 Like

Khamazat is a scary man. That shot, I just don’t see how any mortal human can stand that pressure and timing. The guy is a phenom

2 Likes

His BJJ is maybe mid. Who knows. It’s not his BJJ that win fights, so what does it matter.