Kevin Randleman Memorial gofundme

Just seen this shared on the monsters Facebook page.. Please anything will help. Let's give this legend a great send off.. Thanks in advance guys. He is missed greatly.

https://www.gofundme.com/324nmjsc
Blue please Phone Post 3.0

From the above link:

My friendship with Kevin "The Monster" Randleman started in college.  We were friends before he was "The Monster".  His athletic talents at The Ohio State University as a 2X NCAA Wrestling Champion & former UFC Heavyweight Champion reached fans across the globe.  However, his biggest fans will always be his 4 amazing children & his beloved wife.  

Kevin made a trip to Camp Pendleton, CA this past fall to commemorate the anniversary of a KIA Marine that was his former college roommate & teammate.  That is the type of friend Kevin Randleman was.  Loyal.  

This picture is from that Camp Pendleton trip.  I wish I could just hug my friend one more time.  I wish I could do more than just "hug" Kevin's surviving family during this difficult time.  With this campaign I hope to launch & raise funds for his suriving wife's "Kevin Randleman Memorial Fund".  It will provide assistance for Kevin's family and share Kevin's passion to inpsire & motivate others to greatness.

As popular Kevin was inside the cage/ring, he was more impactful outside.  His words were crisp with honesty, and he had this ability to make anyone beleive in themselves.  

His loyalty to my family will never be forgotten, and I ask of you NOT to forget his family during this difficult time.  

As heart-broken as I am, I am thankful for today.  Thankful that God allowed my life journey to cross paths with Kevin.  If Kevin's life impacted yours, thank you for considering a donation to the KEVIN RANDLEMAN MEMORIAL FUND.

Thank you for your MONSTER hearts!
#RandlemanUFCHOF #MMAPioneer 

www.KevinRandleman.com

Santo Amaro -

From the above link:

My friendship with Kevin "The Monster" Randleman started in college.  We were friends before he was "The Monster".  His athletic talents at The Ohio State University as a 2X NCAA Wrestling Champion & former UFC Heavyweight Champion reached fans across the globe.  However, his biggest fans will always be his 4 amazing children & his beloved wife.  

Kevin made a trip to Camp Pendleton, CA this past fall to commemorate the anniversary of a KIA Marine that was his former college roommate & teammate.  That is the type of friend Kevin Randleman was.  Loyal.  

This picture is from that Camp Pendleton trip.  I wish I could just hug my friend one more time.  I wish I could do more than just "hug" Kevin's surviving family during this difficult time.  With this campaign I hope to launch & raise funds for his suriving wife's "Kevin Randleman Memorial Fund".  It will provide assistance for Kevin's family and share Kevin's passion to inpsire & motivate others to greatness.

As popular Kevin was inside the cage/ring, he was more impactful outside.  His words were crisp with honesty, and he had this ability to make anyone beleive in themselves.  

His loyalty to my family will never be forgotten, and I ask of you NOT to forget his family during this difficult time.  

As heart-broken as I am, I am thankful for today.  Thankful that God allowed my life journey to cross paths with Kevin.  If Kevin's life impacted yours, thank you for considering a donation to the KEVIN RANDLEMAN MEMORIAL FUND.

Thank you for your MONSTER hearts!

#RandlemanUFCHOF #MMAPioneer 

www.KevinRandleman.com

Thank you, sir. VU Phone Post 3.0

Thanks. Just donated $50 - I'm broke as a joke. I wanted to go $100 but I'm pushing it as it is. Damn I'm gutted for the fam

oh yeah and VU for you to :)

Same here, man. Thanks for the contribution. I'm broke but there's no way I'm not contributing.. I'm gonna hold off until Monday. I'm in New York at the moment and will be back in Missouri then. I have several signed mma items I want to sell and I'm going to offer here on the UG first to see if anyone is interested.. All that I sell will go directly to this cause. I have some Dan Severn signed photos, Alan Belcher items, Jake Shields, Clay Guida, and many more.. I just have to go through all my stuff and will post all the items as soon as I can. I'll add all that I make off the items to the $100 donation I already plan on making. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Sorry to bump my own thread but don't want this to get lost in the shuffle Phone Post 3.0

kjonesbeatdown - TTT

Sorry to bump my own thread but don't want this to get lost in the shuffle Phone Post 3.0
This should be a sticky

TTT for Kev's family Phone Post 3.0

Apparently the family is needing help. With Kevin's health history and the fact that he was a fighter... Probably a hefty chunk of change to get life insurance or health insurance. He was only 44, I'm sure it was completely unexpected. I don't question whether they truly need it or not. I know Liz isn't that type of person. I don't think they would ask for help if it wasn't needed. Either donate or don't... That's your prerogative. Phone Post 3.0

Hard Aground -

How do we know the family doesn't have money, or didn't just get a large life insurance payout? A million dollar policy is not expensive at his age--maybe 1200-1500 a year. I certainly hope he did that much.

It was posted on his Facebook fan page. The page was run by him and his wife.. She was his publicist Phone Post 3.0

paging Dana White.Lorenzo etc

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0