Khabib Believes MMA Is " Declining "

UFC really needs to do:

• UFC Canada
  • UFC USA
  • UFC Europe
  • UFC LATAM
  • UFC Asia
  • etc

User each one as a feed league into UFC Global, which is the best of the best. Instead of cutting them, let them go back to the regional promotions.

Right now with all the events it’s all just UFC and devaluing the product where no casuals know anyone. Need to strengthen the brand & make it another level to get people to care more again.

1 Like

While they are at it they can split the UFC into the WUFC for WMMA

3 Likes

If he’s right, they should do a MMA world cup type thing, the champs from each organisation fight each other tournament style over a few months.

World Series

yes , you got the point

Yeah because the training has more or less been the same since then with some slight tweaks here and there. The only real difference is the talent pool has grown to be a lot bigger and a bigger talent pool will obviously produce a lot more good fighters than a small talent pool. That’s the evolution that we’ve seen. It’s not as drastic and obvious as the evolution from the 90s to the 2000s and never will be unless a new and improved way of training emerges as it did then.

No, khabib is declining

1 Like

He retired, undefeated,

rat Conor fan.

1 Like

can crusher and undefeated ? wow impressive

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

Wisconsin MMA is going strong

and scrapbooking

lol well Conor was a can, I’ll give you that, a bum who was not as good as Diaz.

1 Like

Undefeated can crusher :laughing:

1 Like

Imagine how bad it would suck to have to discredit the LW GOAT but not even be able to talk about your guy Conor because he’s such an embarrassment :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We talking here about khabibs declining and cans record not fuking conor xD

Oliveria’s best wins are literally Khabib’s sloppy seconds, and you never want to talk about Conor like any of his fans because you’re a gutless rat :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I love and respect Khabib but I disagree. The sport has more talent than ever and there is more competition now between organizations than we’ve had in quite awhile. We are also seeing more fighters from all over the world now. Khabib’s generation is at the end of their primes and there is new blood like Chimaev, Demir, Arman, Rahkmanov, and many others. Of course as a hardcore fan my views are probably skewed. It can be hard to see it from a casual’s perspective sometimes. MMA seems to be in a great place and we have so much to look forward to.

Be rdy Olivera will offer khabib a revenge fight, after beating islam, but khabib will pussy out and run away from arena with his perfect cans record

I think the reverse is the case, the fights are drawing more viewers, more people are doing BJJ than ever, fights every weekend almost. Fighters are getting paid more relative to what they were over 10 years ago.

The biggest change is connor is basically gone.

1 Like