Khabib = Bully

GHR - 

It was all staged 

Tell that to Chiesa and Borg. JFC, what’s the matter with you people?

wiggum -
yomamafool - you're the one claiming khabib wasnt cowardly. im just pointing out how you are wrong on that point

i dont know anything about this artem vs khabib and his manager thing you’re talking about. doenst sound cowardly to walk up on one or more guys by yourself though

(1) Khabib confronts Artem in front of the Dagestani crew. Artem does nothing. (Wise choice by Artem, IMO).

(2) Artem, Conor, and however many of the Irish crew confront Khabib when Khabib only had Ali with him. Khabib does nothing. (Wise choice by Khabib, IMO).

Artem and Khabib have done the same things. Except, Artem was part of a much more violent confrontation.

Khabib was a cowardly bully to walk up on artem with his crew. 

yomamafool -
wiggum -
yomamafool - you're the one claiming khabib wasnt cowardly. im just pointing out how you are wrong on that point

i dont know anything about this artem vs khabib and his manager thing you’re talking about. doenst sound cowardly to walk up on one or more guys by yourself though

(1) Khabib confronts Artem in front of the Dagestani crew. Artem does nothing. (Wise choice by Artem, IMO).

(2) Artem, Conor, and however many of the Irish crew confront Khabib when Khabib only had Ali with him. Khabib does nothing. (Wise choice by Khabib, IMO).

Artem and Khabib have done the same things. Except, Artem was part of a much more violent confrontation.

But, but he’s a devot follower of the religion of peace! 

Ramadan and shit. 

He uses Arabic greetings as taught by the Muslim invaders who stole his regions actual culture hundreds of years ago. 

He’s pure. 

He’s perfect. 

Conor flew halfway around the world (with a posse of idiots), to sneak into an arena and throw junk at a bus.

Let that sink in for a sec...

This guy could have stepped into the Octagon after Khabib won and KO’d him on live TV, instead he decided to waste airmiles on terrorising a bus window.

At least Khabib has the sense/balls to front Artem face-to-face. In contrast, Conor clucked around a parking lot like a fucking chicken.

BrckNoHitBk -
NHBDaddy - why didnt McDouchebag just get on the bus?

I cant imagine Kabib and his team giving Artem shit for no reason, he was probably running his mouth

I’m yet to see one Conor nuthugger answer this question. He’s so mad he breaks the windows, trashes the bus…but doesn’t get on the bus?

He obviously didn’t have the exact fare on him to get on the bus. Do you think someone like Conor carries change around with him like some sort of bum?

Hell naw. 

Seriously though, the only way he could’ve got in was by climbing through one of the broken windows. He used whatever little bit of sense he had left not to try to do that.

BrckNoHitBk -

I cant imagine Kabib and his team giving Artem shit for no reason, he was probably running his mouth

I’m yet to see one Conor nuthugger answer this question. He’s so mad he breaks the windows, trashes the bus…but doesn’t get on the bus?

Doors were locked 

Cocaine Cowboy -
BrckNoHitBk -

Doors were locked 

exactly, no one gets on, and definitely no one gets off

RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Conor flew halfway around the world (with a posse of idiots), to sneak into an arena and throw junk at a bus.

Let that sink in for a sec...

This guy could have stepped into the Octagon after Khabib won and KO’d him on live TV, instead he decided to waste airmiles on terrorising a bus window.

At least Khabib has the sense/balls to front Artem face-to-face. In contrast, Conor clucked around a parking lot like a fucking chicken.

Or he invested a bunch of air miles into making his eventual fight with Khabib a monster event. Maybe not intentionally but that may be the outcome.

Mind you, he's going to need to pay some folks for what he did and that's not so great for him but the person who is going to benefit from this the most is Khabib. All he had to do is push around Artem a bit, say a few things about meeting McGregor somewhere to the camera and boom, mega PPV. 

Choked72 - Not surprised at the children calling Khabib a coward. Actually, he played it smart. Very smart. And continues to. This will lead to a huge build up for a fight with McGregor.

If Khabib would have kept his mouth shut, he wouldn't look like a bitch. Conor was stupid for what he did, but then Khabib has to open his mouth saying I'll meet you at a location. Walks around NYC with his gang of boyfriends "looking for Conor". Stfu. He was right there at your van, and you did shit. But now you "big history place gangster" and want to find Conor.

Cut conor

Malvert the Janitor -
yomamafool -
wiggum -

But, but he’s a devot follower of the religion of peace! 

Ramadan and shit. 

He uses Arabic greetings as taught by the Muslim invaders who stole his regions actual culture hundreds of years ago. 

He’s pure. 

He’s perfect. 

In my experience bully cowards come from all walks of life so not sure what your point is. 

I would love to see nothing more than Al winning this fight and ruining any plans for grabbing more of the Russian market on the back of a bully, or a plan for a showdown with Conor. Conor doesn't deserve it either after his blatant disregard for the other fighters, although it was a total g move.