Khabib = Bully

Surrounded Artem with his team. Conor didn't handle it smart, but he was swift to retaliate. Khabib and company will think twice before trying that shit with another SBGI member

He wants to get tough with Artem Lobov. But as soon as Conor McGregor shows up.... "I'm gonna kill that mutha fucka..."

"I'm gonna"

"gonna" 

Sits there. As Conor desperately tries to kill him. 

BrowBeaten -

He wants to get tough with Artem Lobov. But as soon as Conor McGregor shows up.... "I'm gonna kill that mutha fucka..."

"I'm gonna"

"gonna" 

But but Rose was holding him back, not much he could do lol.

In all seriousness, they need to fight! Biggest fight ever possibly.

Artem and Khabib both did the exact same things: Confronted somebody while surrounded by their crew and then did nothing when confronted by giant crews.

comeonman1 -
BrowBeaten -

"I'm gonna"

"gonna" 

But but Rose was holding him back, not much he could do lol.

In all seriousness, they need to fight! Biggest fight ever possibly.

Right no way the UFC cuts Conor now especially. Conor will also eat him alive in the press no matter how many other fighters hate him for this.

Khabib pulled a bitch move and is going to be made to look like a bitch when this starts rolling

Not surprised at the children calling Khabib a coward. Actually, he played it smart. Very smart. And continues to. This will lead to a huge build up for a fight with McGregor.

Choked72 - Not surprised at the children calling Khabib a coward. Actually, he played it smart. Very smart. And continues to. This will lead to a huge build up for a fight with McGregor.

Exactly.

Artem wasn’t cowardly for not fighting Khabib in front of his crew and Khabib was not cowardly for not fighting McGregor in front of his crew.

Here’s to hoping Max knocks Khabib out and screws up everyone’s plans.

Defend UFC LW belt in Hawaii for the win!

why didnt McDouchebag just get on the bus?

I cant imagine Kabib and his team giving Artem shit for no reason, he was probably running his mouth

NHBDaddy - why didnt McDouchebag just get on the bus?

I cant imagine Kabib and his team giving Artem shit for no reason, he was probably running his mouth

I’m yet to see one Conor nuthugger answer this question. He’s so mad he breaks the windows, trashes the bus…but doesn’t get on the bus?

BrckNoHitBk - 
NHBDaddy - why didnt McDouchebag just get on the bus?

I’m yet to see one Conor nuthugger answer this question. He’s so mad he breaks the windows, trashes the bus…but doesn’t get on the bus?

My understanding is that the driver had the door closed. Khabib couldn’t get off and nobody could get on. I think Conor’s only recourse would have been to climb through the broken window.

wiggum - 
Choked72 - Not surprised at the children calling Khabib a coward. Actually, he played it smart. Very smart. And continues to. This will lead to a huge build up for a fight with McGregor.

Exactly.

Artem wasn’t cowardly for not fighting Khabib in front of his crew and Khabib was not cowardly for not fighting McGregor in front of his crew.

khabib was cowardly to assault artem when it was ten on one

yomamafool - 
wiggum - 

Exactly.

khabib was cowardly to assault artem when it was ten on one

And Artem wasn’t cowardly for trying to do the same thing when it was Khabib and his manager?

you’re the one claiming khabib wasnt cowardly. im just pointing out how you are wrong on that point

i dont know anything about this artem vs khabib and his manager thing you’re talking about. doenst sound cowardly to walk up on one or more guys by yourself though

StrikingMMA - Here's to hoping Max knocks Khabib out and screws up everyone's plans.

Max is out, guy. There’s a million threads on it. 

Khabib not fighting again.

#LobovWasRight

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
StrikingMMA - Here's to hoping Max knocks Khabib out and screws up everyone's plans.

Max is out, guy. There’s a million threads on it. 

I posted that +4 hours ago. It’s not my fault the facts on the ground keep shifting, lol.

yomamafool - you're the one claiming khabib wasnt cowardly. im just pointing out how you are wrong on that point

i dont know anything about this artem vs khabib and his manager thing you’re talking about. doenst sound cowardly to walk up on one or more guys by yourself though

(1) Khabib confronts Artem in front of the Dagestani crew. Artem does nothing. (Wise choice by Artem, IMO).

(2) Artem, Conor, and however many of the Irish crew confront Khabib when Khabib only had Ali with him. Khabib does nothing. (Wise choice by Khabib, IMO).

Artem and Khabib have done the same things. Except, Artem was part of a much more violent confrontation.

It was all staged 

GHR -

It was all staged 

Yep.... the rubes bought it