Khabib: Charles Oliveira is a horse

Mister Ed (TV Series 1961–1966) - IMDb

3 Likes

Islam is getting a title shot off wins over Bobby Green and featherweight Dan Hooker.

Islam dick riders are the worst

25 Likes

His English is a little rusty, I think he meant like a goat

11 Likes

How dumb will this sound when Islam beats the fuck out of Charles?

1 Like

The books have Islam as a clear favorite

But if he wins does it matter?

1 Like

God I wish I had been on the UG when Lesnar beat Couture. I bet the butthurt was strooooooong that night

4 Likes

There’s absolutely nothing worse than when retarded old faggots with no concept of foresight will talk about fighters who are clearly generational talents, and use the argument of “bUt He HaSnT bEaT aNyOnE”

Nobody has, you fucking retard, until they actually have. All your favorite fighters never beat anyone, all the legendary P4P champions of all time never fucking beat a big name…until they did.

It’s so stupid. Are you so blind to being able to scout talent that you literally cannot comprehend when someone is an elite fighter, until AFTER they have cemented it? You’re happy living in this endless state of idiocy, where you continually doubt greatness until you’re backed into a corner with nowhere to run to be able to continue doubting it?

Fucking douchebags man.

7 Likes

It was, I wanted Randy in that one…

Vegy how are you with the accident btw, I haven’t asked in awhile?

2 Likes

Wait a second. Which Khabib is this? Khabib Nurmagomedov, the retired MMA fighter? I feel like we need to ask now, since the other thread, it was some other Rubadubdub Nurmagomedov calling himself the GOAT. Khabib should probably consider trademarking his name.

Been totally fine. Had a very minor case of neck soreness for a day or two nothing else. I got lucky

I got $9,642 from insurance company. Last week on Tuesday I was at Chrysler and ordered myself a 2023 Jeep Gladiator :pickup_truck:

4 Likes

Does it come in black?;Bruce Wayne

Really good to hear buddy!

1 Like

It does indeed but I got sarge green lol

3 Likes

hi jack

LMAO at thinking any of these neckbeards on the UG (including you) have the ability to discern talent. You have to actually know what youre watching first, and none of you know anything about fighting

You wouldve had a point IF ISLAM BUMACHEV HADNT ALREADY BEEN KNOCKED OUT COLD BY A TOMATO CAN LMAO @JackMerridew . ISLAM HAS NO TALENT. HES A DRY HUMPER WHOS OUT HUMPED A BUNCH OF UBER DRIVERS. THATS ALL. IM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE 12 YEAR OLD AMATURES OUT THERE WHO CAN OUT BOX ISLAM. ISLAM COULDNT PUNCH THROUGH A WET PAPER BAG WITH A RUNNING HEAD START. ISLAM GETS INTO FIGHTS WITH THE SPEED BAG, AND THE SPEED BAG WINS. IM NOT EVEN SURE IF ISLAM CAN OUT BOX HIS PET SHEEP HE FUCKS! DIRTY MUSLIM GOAT FUCKER

8 Likes

This has just the right amount of insanity for me to HNNNGGG

3 Likes

Bet your account Oliveira will win since you claim to know so much.

1 Like

KHAMZAT>>>>>>>>>>Islam Bumachev

Lol this account means nothing to me. Islam is an over rated bum for sure. But styles make fights. Just because he matches up well with Oliveria DOES NOT MEAN Islam is the best

Islam wouldve gotten demolished by Poirier and Gaethje if he had to actually work his way up the ladder and earn a title shot

But because hes Khabib’s waterboy he got gifted a yellow brick road to the title against a good match up, very much like Khabib did

So at least you’re finally admitting Oliveira is likely going to lose.