Khabib crucified by two men (pic)

moogin83 - 
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

What does Khabib think about christians?

Most likely indifferent. Also the cross was made up by the Romans. Jesus was on a straight pole

Also, Jesus probably didn't actually exist, and is rather a moses type character invented by later Christians.

So there is that too.

Apart from he definitely did. I'm a Satanist so don't believe the supernatural book but Jesus was a real person

Yes he did exist. Not so sure that he was the son of God though…

What is not so well known is that Jesus had at least 6 siblings.

United Yorkie Rescue -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
United Yorkie Rescue -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
GaspareBJJ - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Most likely indifferent. Also the cross was made up by the Romans. Jesus was on a straight pole

Also, Jesus probably didn't actually exist, and is rather a moses type character invented by later Christians.

So there is that too.

I’m not up on all the Catholicism bullshit. So what do you mean we were responsible for the cross? Like we just added it in to that Dr. Seuss shit some people call the bible to make it more dramatic?

Yep, back in that day you were crucified on a straight pole. Arms straight up. The Romans had a huge influence on the catholic Bible 

Interesting…something my sooo religious family probably had no fucking idea about.

To answer another question, somebody said above “Muslims don’t really care what you are…”

I know Muslims had no real beef with the Christians, but something tells me they weren’t BFFs with the Jews.

If you’re talking in real world terms, I am a Jew who grew up in a Muslim country and still live in an area with large Jewish and Muslim communities. No beef here. If you’re talking historically, Christianity and Islam both have roots in Judaism. Was there any “beef” between Muslims and Jews before WWII and creation of Israel?

Um lol yes.

For starters, you guys were persecuted by the Almohads and Almoravids, never mind other assaults. But that's none of my business. 

So were Christians (way worse than Jews, and this eventually led to Crusades)... so I guess Muslims have more beef with Christians than Jews if you look at it that way.

Not to mention Jews were persecuted by Christians throughout the world, a lot more recently than Almohads and Almoravids.

I love how he desperately went a thousand years in the past and chose two small dynasties as proof of his argument. Even funnier is how he bookended that claim with "for starters" and "among other assaults" to give the illusion there's a ton of persecution that he's just dipping into. Let's give him time to probe Wikipedia for more obscure little nuggets and wildly inflate them.

United Yorkie Rescue - WTF is going on in that picture? Grappling with boxing gloves on? Double armbar defense? Gayer than usual photo op? Or "just doing this"???

Those are MMA training gloves and that is a drill to escape a bad situation. Both things are common in training. It’s kind of like swinging two bats in the on deck circle. Militech was big on having you fight out of a rear naked choke with one guy fighting your hands while another applies the choke. I bet you got a real comfy couch.

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
GaspareBJJ - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Osbot - 
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

I’m not up on all the Catholicism bullshit. So what do you mean we were responsible for the cross? Like we just added it in to that Dr. Seuss shit some people call the bible to make it more dramatic?

Yep, back in that day you were crucified on a straight pole. Arms straight up. The Romans had a huge influence on the catholic Bible 

Interesting…something my sooo religious family probably had no fucking idea about.

To answer another question, somebody said above “Muslims don’t really care what you are…”

I know Muslims had no real beef with the Christians, but something tells me they weren’t BFFs with the Jews.

Im Sicilian - Roman Cathloic myself. Anything I say they don’t believe lol

That's the double penis snatch. 

United Yorkie Rescue -
AgedCaviar - 
United Yorkie Rescue - WTF is going on in that picture? Grappling with boxing gloves on? Double armbar defense? Gayer than usual photo op? Or "just doing this"???

Those are MMA training gloves and that is a drill to escape a bad situation. Both things are common in training. It’s kind of like swinging two bats in the on deck circle. Militech was big on having you fight out of a rear naked choke with one guy fighting your hands while another applies the choke. I bet you got a real comfy couch.

My couch is the comfiest. Why train grappling with those gloves and not MMA gloves, or no gloves at all?

I’m sure they are training with strikes. Those gloves are a little more forgiving for everyone involved than regular mma gloves. However there is a benefit to training grappling in gloves if your end goal is mma competition. Gloves can make chokes more difficult to apply and the more you practice that way the better prepared you are to apply said choke in an mma match.

Muslims say Jesus was but one of thousands of prophets sent by Allah, the greatest of them being Mohammed. In other words, Jesus was merely a man.

Islam rejects the salvation of forgiveness through Christ, teaching that only Muslims can be saved. According to the Koran, if a person follows Islam and does enough good deeds to outweigh the bad, Allah may allow him to enter paradise, but even then he can’t be certain. The only sure pathway to heaven is killing and being killed in jihad, a holy war.

Islam gives lip service to the Bible as a holy book, but it undermines and denies every fundamental doctrine about sin and salvation taught in the Bible. In fact, Islam today is the most powerful system on earth for the destruction of biblical truth and Christianity—thousands of Christians are dying under Islamic persecution, especially in the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, and other parts of Asia.

Clearly, Islam and Christianity are mutually exclusive. Both claim to be the only true way to God, but both cannot be right. There is no atonement in Islam, no forgiveness, no savior, and no assurance of eternal life. The gospel of Jesus Christ is a message of hope; Islam is a religion of hopelessness.

Making these kinds of distinctions may not be politically correct, but it is critical

sekundarburnes -
GaspareBJJ -
sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Eh, not really. There's pretty wide consensus among Biblical scholars - believers and non-believers alike - that Jesus is a real, historical person. Bart Ehrman does a good job explaining why. For some reason, atheists seem to think that denying the existence of Jesus the man would help their case, as if denying the plausibility of walking on water or raising Lazarus weren't easy enough.

Muslims believe he was a Prophet 

Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, no offense intended. I'm merely arguing that Jesus was likely an extant person, as would most scholars on the subject.

I think your position is wrong. Most historians who have looked for a historcal Jesus have failed miserably. Ehman's research is dodgy as well. He's smart thought, ignoring  all the mystical aspects of Christ makes him seem less loopy than those who genearlly argue Jesus is real. 

kpm58 -
GaspareBJJ -
sekundarburnes -
Osbot -
GaspareBJJ -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

So there is that too.

Eh, not really. There's pretty wide consensus among Biblical scholars - believers and non-believers alike - that Jesus is a real, historical person. Bart Ehrman does a good job explaining why. For some reason, atheists seem to think that denying the existence of Jesus the man would help their case, as if denying the plausibility of walking on water or raising Lazarus weren't easy enough.

Muslims believe he was a Prophet 

Jesus is the second most mentioned person in the qu’ran after muhammad

Actually moses is the most mentioned in the quran.

colubrid1 - Muslims say Jesus was but one of thousands of prophets sent by Allah, the greatest of them being Mohammed. In other words, Jesus was merely a man.

Islam rejects the salvation of forgiveness through Christ, teaching that only Muslims can be saved. According to the Koran, if a person follows Islam and does enough good deeds to outweigh the bad, Allah may allow him to enter paradise, but even then he can’t be certain. The only sure pathway to heaven is killing and being killed in jihad, a holy war.

Islam gives lip service to the Bible as a holy book, but it undermines and denies every fundamental doctrine about sin and salvation taught in the Bible. In fact, Islam today is the most powerful system on earth for the destruction of biblical truth and Christianity—thousands of Christians are dying under Islamic persecution, especially in the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, and other parts of Asia.

Clearly, Islam and Christianity are mutually exclusive. Both claim to be the only true way to God, but both cannot be right. There is no atonement in Islam, no forgiveness, no savior, and no assurance of eternal life. The gospel of Jesus Christ is a message of hope; Islam is a religion of hopelessness.

Making these kinds of distinctions may not be politically correct, but it is critical

"The only sure pathway to heaven is killing and being killed in jihad, a holy war." 

From where did you get shit! Lol..

Can you source please?

Further proof that you can’t be homophobic and be an MMA fighter