Khabib cutting weight (pic)

1 Like

Surprisingly I don't see concerns for Khabib fight happening this time around but don't forget Khabib is a big boy!

Weird, nobody starts dehydrating ten days before a fight. He might want a good sweat but he will put all that water back on.

BJ Penn Forever -

Weird, nobody starts dehydrating ten days before a fight. He might want a good sweat but he will put all that water back on.

Too much weight to cut, I reckon.

BJ Penn Forever - 

He may be getting his body used to sweating large amounts of water and then re-hydrating as he does it.

That way the body gets used to being able to shed lots of water because it knows it's going to be getting it back as it does it.

Then at a certain point he just stops the re-hydration and the body keeps dumping the water as it thinks it's going to get it back asap.

Captain Canuck -
BJ Penn Forever - 

He may be getting his body used to sweating large amounts of water and then re-hydrating as he does it.

That way the body gets used to being able to shed lots of water because it knows it's going to be getting it back as it does it.

Then at a certain point he just stops the re-hydration and the body keeps dumping the water as it thinks it's going to get it back asap.

Yeah I have heard of that as well. He won't take too much water out to early, He won't get rid of the last 5 lbs of water before he has to, even if he puts it back on, just not gonna go that low more than once.

1 Like

looking pretty depleted!

1 Like
touch -

looking pretty depleted!

Man it's gonna be a long 8 days for him.

KirkBJJ -
touch -

looking pretty depleted!

He is water loading right now. He is not gonna walk around for eight days dehydrated.

BJ Penn Forever -
KirkBJJ -
touch -

looking pretty depleted!

He is water loading right now. He is not gonna walk around for eight days dehydrated.

That's fine but he's probably eating next to nothing as well.

Conor was pretty big when he fought Khabib. he must have been lifting heavy! wonder if Dustin will put on some muscle to help deal with Khabib.

1 Like
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Conor was pretty big when he fought Khabib. he must have been lifting heavy! wonder if Dustin will put on some muscle to help deal with Khabib.

Lol wtf his arms looks photoshopped

1 Like
Brianmx234 -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

his other muscles look photoshopped too (wink wink)

Brianmx234 -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

…oh man

1 Like
touch -
Brianmx234 -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

his other muscles look photoshopped too (wink wink)

Nah... it's a combination of good lighting, perspective as he is in the foreground of the picture, and his natural mystic aura being able to bend and refract light giving himself as well as objects around him a funhouse mirror effect. He is actually very small for the division.

KirkBJJ -
BJ Penn Forever -
KirkBJJ -
touch -

looking pretty depleted!

True, I’d love to know what the average FLW, LW and LHW eat in terms of calories per day when they are one week out.

BJ Penn Forever -
KirkBJJ -
BJ Penn Forever -
KirkBJJ -
touch -

looking pretty depleted!

True, I’d love to know what the average FLW, LW and LHW eat in terms of calories per day when they are one week out.

“Now I weigh 85, for a month I will train - in the morning, at lunch and in the evening,” said Habib in 2014. - When I get in shape, I lose extra pounds and I will have somewhere about 81 kg. 20 days before the fight, I go on a diet and do exactly the same loads that I had before. About 4-5 kg ??are removed. Diet - more salad, fruits, water. I don’t drink soda, I don’t eat bakery after 7. I don’t eat meat at all. It is advisable to have fish and you can have a little chicken for lunch, because it is quickly digested. It happens when I have 10 days left before the fight - I already weigh 77-78 kg maximum. I begin to drink 8 liters of water every day a week before the battle. The day before weighing I stop drinking. For a week, the body has become accustomed to process these 8 liters, and when you do not drink, it also processes them, only not 8 liters, but somewhere around 4 kg.

And the remaining 3-4 kg - I run, I suffer, we can say. I’m cutting in the sauna. I tried hot baths once - I did not like it. When you already have no choice, when you have 2 kg extra, before weighing a couple of hours and you can’t run, you have to use a steam room. It is better, of course, to do without a steam room, because it tires, wears the heart, but if there are no options, then you need to use.

The Conor pic and all like it are really bothersome. Obviously we know it's photoshopped but take a random unknown dude and there's no way I could tell. So easy to trick people!

Sprawl'n'Stall - The Conor pic and all like it are really bothersome. Obviously we know it's photoshopped but take a random unknown dude and there's no way I could tell. So easy to trick people!

You think the pic is shopped?  Conor hater?  Dhe buster his ass for that fight. Put in work!

1 Like

Nah. His weight is way down compared to when he was having problems. Might be a difficult cut as always, but I don't think like before because you can see the difference in how lean