Khabib dad looking to get second wife, maybe third

Those poor women... That guys a fuckin pig lol. Guy probably falls asleep on them after a good night of drinkin goat piss. 

You guys are weird. I barely agree with anything in Islam, but 4 wives that can't divorce whenever the whim takes them and steal 50%+ of your stuff, and have to be submissive... WTF is wrong with that? Are you still men or you've so stuffed with feminism you're lost causes?

It doesn’t mean to treat them bad, be a pig, be inconsiderate and whatnot. In fact, IMO it’d be much easier to be nice to someone who won’t betray you with the help of the State.

Gennady Goblin -
Sprawl'n'Stall - You guys are weird. I barely agree with anything in Islam, but 4 wives that can't divorce whenever the whim takes them and steal 50%+ of your stuff, and have to be submissive... WTF is wrong with that? Are you still men or you've so stuffed with feminism you're lost causes?

It doesn’t mean to treat them bad, be a pig, be inconsiderate and whatnot. In fact, IMO it’d be much easier to be nice to someone who won’t betray you with the help of the State.

LMAO imagine being so insecure that you’re convinced women will leave you if they’re not forced by law to be submissive

75% of females in a relationship over 6 months have cheated, the girl u love probably sucked off her colleagues dick at work. Give females freedom and they will be hoes, its built in their dna. Which is fine for a single dude like me

showmedaway - 
Gennady Goblin -
Sprawl'n'Stall - You guys are weird. I barely agree with anything in Islam, but 4 wives that can't divorce whenever the whim takes them and steal 50%+ of your stuff, and have to be submissive... WTF is wrong with that? Are you still men or you've so stuffed with feminism you're lost causes?

LMAO imagine being so insecure that you’re convinced women will leave you if they’re not forced by law to be submissive

75% of females in a relationship over 6 months have cheated, the girl u love probably sucked off her colleagues dick at work. Give females freedom and they will be hoes, its built in their dna. Which is fine for a single dude like me

Plus over 70% of divorces are initiated by women. And over half of marriages end in up in divorce.

A tiny minuscule amount of women chose lower income/social status men. A few the same level, and a LOT end up through TRUE LOVE and sheer accident (yea right LOL) with higher ranking males. So divorces rape men in general, enforced by the State. As now women can continue to benefit for her rejected higher income man while providing zero in return.

But yeah, blame insecurities. Today’s system and culture in the West is perfect! Hurray for “equality”!

1 Like

Alpha af

Sprawl'n'Stall -
showmedaway - 
Gennady Goblin -

Plus over 70% of divorces are initiated by women. And over half of marriages end in up in divorce.

A tiny minuscule amount of women chose lower income/social status men. A few the same level, and a LOT end up through TRUE LOVE and sheer accident (yea right LOL) with higher ranking males. So divorces rape men in general, enforced by the State. As now women can continue to benefit for her rejected higher income man while providing zero in return.

But yeah, blame insecurities. Today’s system and culture in the West is perfect! Hurray for “equality”!

You are coming across as really insecure, yeah.

that's awesome! ttt for publicly setting up a lifelong threesome. lucky devil. 

The average guy that has 4 wives has to work to support them all and alot donot Live in the same house.

In alot of these cultures the women don't work and they are expected to pump out a few kids,imagine supporting 4 wives with 4 kids each!

bennit - 

The average guy that has 4 wives has to work to support them all and alot donot Live in the same house.

In alot of these cultures the women don't work and they are expected to pump out a few kids,imagine supporting 4 wives with 4 kids each!

Interesting that he now brings this up after Khabib starts to make a ton of money.

Good for him, us North Americans have it all wrong.

Tyler the smiler -

60 posts in 4.5 years.  What account do you normally use when you're not trolling?

Tyler the smiler -

Also, speak for yourself.  You're projecting.  *YOU* have it all wrong.  And that's ok.  It's better than ok.  You can get the help you need, now that you've acknowledged there's a problem.  Good on you.

Sprawl'n'Stall -
showmedaway - 
Gennady Goblin -

Who hurt these guys?? ???

Khabib dad does the real smash.

Lol at the McGregor pic.