Khabib dad looking to get second wife, maybe third

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, father and coach of Khabib Nurmagomedov, admitted that he plans to get married a second time.

"I have a wife, an offer can be made to three more. One is there, the second is planned, the third ... I don't know if I will have her or not.

The Almighty speaks to men: marry two, three, four wives. Even a disabled person can have just one. You should always treat a woman with respect, " said Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov in an interview with Mir.

The guy knows better than the bathtubs

1 Like

Abdulmanap wants to make more champions.

Imagine being the poor (young) girl forced to marry that troll.

10 Likes
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I wonder what happened to Edelweiss? Really liked his work.
Ask and ye shall receive! Haha. I'm always here -- I just need to sit down and draw some stuff. Phone Post

Second pic makes me wanna go out and buy rubbers

Islam is right about women. 

1 Like

Why not. Khabib's had a second wife for over a year now.

11 Likes

All good for my man Manap, but Khabib won't take pictures with females showing skin.. at all. But the homie Manap is gonna Marry that naked broad above? I guess that life lesson got lost in translation. 

"Here, son. You fight bear. I'll be right back."

1 Like
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 

There are gold diggers in every culture.

1 Like

Khabib's father is the real OG. khabib is a coward of a rat who brings shame to his great father's name

1 Like

Lol hypocrites man. You must have done something wrong in a past life to be born a muslim woman.

1 Like
PhillyFights -

All good for my man Manap, but Khabib won't take pictures with females showing skin.. at all. But the homie Manap is gonna Marry that naked broad above? I guess that life lesson got lost in translation. 

He isnt marrying her, thats a Russian model.

And i forgot to add im jealous lol

Let him bang, bro!

RKing85 -
BathtubwiththeBoiz - 

There are gold diggers in every culture.

You might want to think about the amount of choice some people have in regard to getting married.

1 Like
EckY -
PhillyFights -

So hes not marrying any of the girls pictured on this thread?

PhillyFights -
EckY -
PhillyFights -

So hes not marrying any of the girls pictured on this thread?

obviously not, those women would be stoned in Dagestan.

touch -

God damn who is she?!

Dominique Robinson -
touch -

God damn who is she?!

https://www.instagram.com/victoriabonya/?hl=ru