Khabib explain why if not Tony Dec 14 he's ducking

Michael Goldberg'esque in his thread titling skills is CRE

4 Likes

In the OP vid, Khabib is referring to a guy engaged in some criminal activities as I heard.

1 Like
touch -

Michael Goldberg'esque in his thread titling skills is CRE

EVERY 3 MONTHS TOUCH.

Hussle and Motivate - Nipsey Hussle (Official Video) - YouTube

Shit just got real

JBaybee - 

Shit just got real

1 Like
touch -

In the OP vid, Khabib is referring to a guy engaged in some criminal activities as I heard.

Like simple assault? C'mon kid..Quit the holier than thou act and let's get to swingin.

1 Like

1 Like

Defend or vacate! 

1 Like
ggh -
CRE -

CRE you seems to know MMA, do you really believe tony ferguson has a chance against khabib, or you are just wishing khabib loose like the last time ...

He has the best chance of anyone due to his toughness, cardio, huge hands, 10th planet ground game coupled with national champ wrestling background and nobody does more damage from all angles. Tony has one punch knockouts with both hands and has finished fights by broken jaw and cuts, he even knocked a guy out with an upkick.

1 Like
CRE -
ggh -
CRE -

CRE you seems to know MMA, do you really believe tony ferguson has a chance against khabib, or you are just wishing khabib loose like the last time ...

He has the best chance of anyone due to his toughness, cardio, huge hands, 10th planet ground game coupled with national champ wrestling background and nobody does more damage from all angles. Tony has one punch knockouts with both hands and has finished fights by broken jaw and cuts, he even knocked a guy out with an upkick.

For once I fully agree with cre.

Goat Tony to destroy all with 10th planet tricks

1 Like

Dana is low balling Tony.

1 Like

You can see Tony's fist size here. It's a factor.

1 Like

Tony trained with Brock Lesnar and one of the things he picked up was Brock's lunchboxes.

I can't wait to see Khabib avoid one of these fastballs down the middle.

Does CRE have a podcast?

This is the actual 'assault' of poor little Artem that cost Conor McGregor absolutely everything...

[ don't blink now or you might miss it]