Khabib family denied US visa for Ferguson fight

Hate420 - 
NicolasRGC - I can't wait to see this place explode if Khabib ever becomes champ. And I'm not even a big fan of his and think Tony should win. But the anti Muslim bullshit on this forum has gotten so fucking ridiculous.
Triggered

Oh there's gonna be triggered people alright

Norin radd -
RenatoCocopreta - Coming to the US is a privilege, we only want people that don't despise us.

Borders are for fags. Your own president and his main man cheney hit those towers fool. Open your eyes

Dumbest post in ug history? I'd say it's a strong contender

BigEyedFish -
Norin radd -
RenatoCocopreta - Coming to the US is a privilege, we only want people that don't despise us.

Borders are for fags. Your own president and his main man cheney hit those towers fool. Open your eyes

Throwin'Knuckles -
Chadderz -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Young MF Jamie -
touch -

Khabib cousins with Khabib

If you put a Budweiser or any SEC school hat on a few of them, it'll would just be another family picture in the south.

Yeah but families from the south are not known for killing and blowing innocent people up all around the world now are they?

Nah they normally just shoot up their local high school instead.

11,774 Terror Attacks Worldwide in 2015; 28,328 Deaths Due to Terror Attacks

do the math retard

Chadderz is not a retard.

"I do not think that the political component involved. Previously, there have been cases when in different countries at the output during the weigh-in they took the Russian flag away from me, although both Lithuanian and Polish fighters came out with their flags. The Americans did not give an explanation why denied. In the future, I will apply for a visa until I get it. Now my passport is at the Embassy of Canada.

I wanted to come to America to fight with Ferguson, because I consider him a strong contender in this weight to Habib. There was a great desire to be with my son at this point to support him both tactically, and mentally.

Now Habib is in the final stage of preparation, all the loads are completed. In psychological terms he is in good condition. He's reacted normally to everything. Habib often repeats that when the cell closes, then it becomes clear who is who. This argument, he always brings to the fight.

In the technical and tactical point of view, I think we did everything. Now I will once again look over everything and send to the son my recommendations. Near Habib is found my younger brother - the world champion in sambo, and "Piece of iron" Magomed Magomedov, who is older than his age by six or seven years, and has always been an example for him. Close people nearby. 26 people departed from Makhachkala.

I get calls from every side. It is a lot of support in this time for my son. Am I nervous? Absolutely not. I feel responsible for the outcome before the country, in front of millions of fans. We went to this consciously and now we have to show all that we are able to "

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov

Trumpettes are out in full force in this thread.

Throwin'Knuckles -
touch -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Chadderz -
Throwin'Knuckles -
Young MF Jamie -
touch -

Khabib cousins with Khabib

If you put a Budweiser or any SEC school hat on a few of them, it'll would just be another family picture in the south.

Yeah but families from the south are not known for killing and blowing innocent people up all around the world now are they?

Nah they normally just shoot up their local high school instead.

11,774 Terror Attacks Worldwide in 2015; 28,328 Deaths Due to Terror Attacks

do the math retard

Chadderz is not a retard.

What are u his white knight

Yes <3 :3

As for the comment. It was just a joke about rednecks killing people locally as opposed to worldwide. It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - "Yeah but families from the south are not known for killing and blowing innocent people up all around the world now are they?"

Boom. Truth Dropped

Oh no, that sucks! *huge fart noise

Shanebone -
disbeliever -
Hikikomori - 

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

This must be a coincidence.

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

Do you have proof no Muslims are being let in? Or for that matter actual facts as to why they were denied in this instance?
He wasn't allowed in for 205 either. Same issue.

Taco muncher -
Hikikomori - 

I am totally shocked that people from a Muslim part of the world cant enter the US during the current administration! Its not like the Boston Marathon bombers were from there or anything... 

This must be a coincidence.

Yes, this will affect Khabib. Hes very close to his father. They are well aware that muslim are banned from the US right now..

Two d-bag kids who originally came from Degestan commit an atrocious act in April 2013.

You think no other Dagestanis have come and gone since then? Of course many have, without incident.

This travel ban may further reduce the risk of what's already proven to be a low-risk threat with existing security measures in place, but it's also going to result a whole lot of innocent travelers getting shafted, just like in this case.

That was WAAAAY too well-thought out and reasonable to be posted on the UG.

You must have gotten lost on your way to some other site and accidently ended up here.

There's no room for rational thought here.

BigEyedFish -
Norin radd -

Unfortunately I don't think it's even in the running.

The stupidity is strong here.

Yeah!

Just like it says in the constitution.  No despising us.  Any of us.  I think its the 5th ammendment, right?

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - "Yeah but families from the south are not known for killing and blowing innocent people up all around the world now are they?"

I'm not sure who you are quoting, or if its meant to be sarcastic.

Must be sarcastic, right?  Gotta be.

Bobojcd - 

Yeah!

Just like it says in the constitution.  No despising us.  Any of us.  I think its the 5th ammendment, right?

The constitution doesn't give foreigners ANY right to come here. Its up to our discretion and judgement, and Khabib's dad sets of enough red flags so he isn't welcome here. He's probably happier in goatfuckistan anyway so its a win-win.

Kabobs wig resembles a nuclear explosion mushroom cloud thats the prob

What the fuck??? He's not even middle eastern he's RUSSIAN !!!

RenatoCocopreta -
Bobojcd - 

Yeah!

The constitution doesn't give foreigners ANY right to come here. Its up to our discretion and judgement, and Khabib's dad sets of enough red flags so he isn't welcome here. He's probably happier in goatfuckistan anyway so its a win-win.
Legit LOL

Look of embedded this guy has enough family in the country. Shame his father cant make it to see him get submitted by Tony.

PrettyBoy -

Anyone who thinks there is a Muslim ban in the USA should drink bleach.

Trump and Spicer should be the first ones to drink then! Fucking comedy up on this bitch! Hahahahaha