Khabib is back to coaching?

I thought he stepped away, but watching embedded Khabib is back.

This smells trouble for Volk.

Simple gameplan from the dagis. never changes much. extreme weight cutting, IV’s and PED’s, take nothing but the most favourable matchups style wise, timing and location wise = Fathers Plan

9 Likes

Here comes the excuses and pre-emptive damage control :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

Just stating facts brether

1 Like

This. fuck khabab. Weird boring robot fuck

4 Likes

Khabib will have Islam attack the limbs of Volk this time out or finely tune his face crank. Volk may be immune to getting choked out because of he has no neck, but there are many other areas of the body where Volk can be exploited due to his lesser grappling (and striking).

Volk’s only chance is to catch Islam with something. He’s not winning a decision or getting a sub.

Islam can knock Volk out, sub him or win the decision.

More ways to win.

1 Like

Lol @ thinking Volk isn’t on steroids. Dude is juiced to the moon, all fighters are.

4 Likes

Volk is going to crush him. He won’t be tentative this time.

1 Like

He was tentative for good reason. Nearly every time he got too aggressive he got cracked.

You won’t see him in the corner tho

Because he doesn’t want the limelight and to take attention off his fighters. How noble is that?

Bucky not only am I suggest that you should stop the hate and become a Khabib fan, but also that you should build a monument for him in his honour that you stop and worship everytime you pass by.

1 Like

Instead of a monument of him, I will dig up his father and stuff him like a animal, and mount him on my wall

That’s pretty sick.

I pray that you find Islam,

before Islam finds you.

Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev ...

Insallah

Kaboom

Damn, the most accurate post I’ve read here