Khabib is the coldest mf'er in the game.....

He is the next Fedor in my opinion.

If he stays injury free I see him taking the belt and defending it many many times.

Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

One of the goats at lw. Maybe the goat. Time will tell. 

Conor will ruin this guy inside 90 seconds. He'll be so angry come fight time, he'll charge like a madman, and get slaughtered. 

Khabib doesn't have a single top 5 win. Barely top 10

LOL sei molto stupido

Bobby Lupo -
touch - 
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

Conor will ruin this guy inside 90 seconds. He'll be so angry come fight time, he'll charge like a madman, and get slaughtered. 

It's the logical next fight. We'll bet then. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Dana-expects-Conor-to-fight-HabibTony-winner-next:2637416-1

Which basically means it won't happen lol

But we will bet if and when this fight takes place.

ThatsHowIRoll -

He is the next Fedor in my opinion.

If he stays injury free I see him taking the belt and defending it many many times.

There is not a single soul capable of beating Khabib in the current LW division. All the real challenges lay in 170 lbs and I see Khabib venturing there very soon.

ThatsHowIRoll - 
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

LOL sei molto stupido

Khabib boxes like a stunad and doesn't seem like the kind of guy who reacts well to public ridicule. The guy is one of the most talented grapplers in the UFC and seems like a very big LW. McGregor turns fights into events. He made guys who seen it all like Aldo and Alvarez wilt under the bright lights. Khabib will be so fired up come fight time, he's going to try to take Conor's head off in the first exchange. 

If the fight's in Russia, I change my pick. In Russia, the Conor crowd effect won't be a factor. Khabib turns McGregor into a stain on the mat in Russia. 

Bobby Lupo -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

LOL sei molto stupido

Khabib boxes like a stunad and doesn't seem like the kind of guy who reacts well to public ridicule. The guy is one of the most talented grapplers in the UFC and seems like a very big LW. McGregor turns fights into events. He made guys who seen it all like Aldo and Alvarez wilt under the bright lights. Khabib will be so fired up come fight time, he's going to try to take Conor's head off in the first exchange. 

If the fight's in Russia, I change my pick. In Russia, the Conor crowd effect won't be a factor. Khabib turns McGregor into a stain on the mat in Russia. 

It shouldnt be in Russia, Conor is the champ.

If it ever happens it will be in Vegas. 

And I agree that what Conor did to Alvarez shows we really dont know the full extent of his potential but to be certain he will take Khabib's head off I think is just too far

Conor, kahabi and Tony are all best of the best fighters in their division each with different styles regardless of who beats who. It's like tennis, the top 5-10 players will each beat eachother on diffrent occasions. Respect must go to all of them. 

westerners don't know this but there are a ton of alpha muslims like khabib out there

stone cold killers who don't take shit from anyone, even their women

that is why their women love them even though they get beaten once in a while

meanwhile, in the west, cuckoldry is on the rise

crazydave -

Khabib is the coldest mf'er in the game

This

I was watching his fights last night. I dont see the same guy everyone is talking about. He has nothing for McGregor

He is not dangerous and not a finisher. I like his elbows on the ground, and he needs them because he has zero power. Every second on the feet against Mcgregor he would be in mortal danger.

Taking guys with nothing like Mcgregors striking to third round decisions.  I dont think Ferguson looks that great either but it wouldnt surprise me if he beat Khabib. Just another example of MMA fans getting carried away with an invincible superman.

Hopefully Mcgregor gets that scalp first and then we can watch people explain how Khabib was never that good anyway

BaronessTitiVonTramp -

I was watching his fights last night. I dont see the same guy everyone is talking about. He has nothing for McGregor

He is not dangerous and not a finisher. I like his elbows on the ground, and he needs them because he has zero power. Every second on the feet against Mcgregor he would be in mortal danger.

Taking guys with nothing like Mcgregors striking to third round decisions.  I dont think Ferguson looks that great either but it wouldnt surprise me if he beat Khabib. Just another example of MMA fans getting carried away with an invincible superman.

Hopefully Mcgregor gets that scalp first and then we can watch people explain how Khabib was never that good anyway

Just another example of MMA fans getting carried away with an invincible superman.

Due tell

Fight4Food - 

Khabib got punched one time to check bone and all of sudden conor gonna tko him or breake mentally, u conor nuthuggers sometimes take a break from sucking his cock

conor would blow both his acl's against khabib, khabib is not some idiot from USA who gonna try 2 play his game, he would wipe the floor with conor, sya later ladies

Conor would make a monkey of this guy. Khabib is the male Ronda Rousey. He's going to win the fake belt, then the real champ is going to knock him silly.

Khabib is a decision smotherer. Conor finishes the game. 

ThatsHowIRoll -
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

LOL sei molto stupido

Bobby I owe you an apology

Friends?

I thought the magician thing with khabib was weird - it's obviously fun so we'd with this I don't believe all serious shit

but if that was deadpan humor from khabib I'm his new #1 fan bc it was brilliant

what do you think - he was serious as a heart attack with that shit or that was his deadpan humor?? 

SpredSavage -
BaronessTitiVonTramp -

Just another example of MMA fans getting carried away with an invincible superman.

Due tell
Due tell.

Did we just witness the birth of another og'ism?

ThatsHowIRoll -
ThatsHowIRoll -
Bobby Lupo -
Toquinho - 

LOL sei molto stupido

Bobby I owe you an apology

Friends?

Sempre 

So how many times has he missed fights due to injury and health issues? He has 2 fights in nearly 3 years. Both last year. 

So dedicated to his father, allah, and country, that he can't make weight

He's a pretender who was about to get his shit pushed in. 

He would smile more often except his smile pulls out due to injury.