Khabib never slapped Conor. Fake news.

Prove me wrong. First slap was an air ball, hitting only air, second slap hit Conor’s tricep.

Metaphorically slapped him like a red headed step child.

He bitchslapped him yes.

Missed with the left slap and then the right hit Conor flush in the face, he raised his hand to demonstrate it, 

but Conor and the UFC are holding footage that does not obsucre the view hostage.

yeah joog -

Metaphorically slapped him like a red headed step child.

I heard that worst of all, he also made Conor drink Proper 12

[?IMG]

Tony Ferguson is the Champ

flyingoctoplata - 

He bitchslapped him yes.

Missed with the left slap and then the right hit Conor flush in the face, he raised his hand to demonstrate it, 

but Conor and the UFC are holding footage that does not obsucre the view hostage.

Nope look at the trajectory of Khabib’s right hand. Clearly landed or missed near the tricep. Him raising his right hand after proves nothing. Conor’s head moves to the right only because he’s throwing the left hook simultaneous to Khabib’s weak striking attempt, connecting with Khabib’s right temple.

FatBuddha -
flyingoctoplata - 

He bitchslapped him yes.

Nope look at the trajectory of Khabib’s right hand. Clearly landed or missed near the tricep. Him raising his right hand after proves nothing. Conor’s head moves to the right only because he’s throwing the left hook simultaneous to Khabib’s weak striking attempt, connecting with Khabib’s right temple.

Looks like it hit his face to me and you are seeing what you want to

I heard Conor was screaming muslim prayers at this point of the fight.

Prove me wrong.

CRE - Tony Ferguson is the Champ

hahahah FatBuddah aka Mike is so bigoted he’s resorting to THIS now. These are the small battles that give his hateful life meaning. What a sad little man. Where are the other sock puppet accounts of yours (138, Lights Out Lurker, Strykr619)? They should be here to give their usual support. I hope your blog takes off and you fuck off this forum and other forums. Once your retardation is limited to a few outlets, the world becomes a better place.

GarlicSauce - hahahah FatBuddah aka Mike is so bigoted he's resorting to THIS now. These are the small battles that give his hateful life meaning. What a sad little man. Where are the other sock puppet accounts of yours (138, Lights Out Lurker, Strykr619)? They should be here to give their usual support. I hope your blog takes off and you fuck off this forum and other forums. Once your retardation is limited to a few outlets, the world becomes a better place.

Lol you’re really taking this forum too seriously. Stop stalking me - I’m not Mike or whoever you’re saying - been Fatbuddha since before 2001 newbee. You know you don’t have to post on every single thread Khabib’s name comes up and white knight for him right? He’s going to be OK. And only children hurl accusations carelessly - everyone who disagrees with you is a bigot - we’ve got a real mental giant here folks.

People keep posting that Gif like it means something and actually it does, just not what they thought it did. What it means is Conor can take a fucking shot and still keep his balance enough to avoid being trapped in a bad position. That gif actually shows AMAZING balance, watch his hands, he keeps his center of balance despite having a bomb land on the left side of his face, unbelievable.

WARFARE -

People keep posting that Gif like it means something and actually it does, just not what they thought it did. What it means is Conor can take a fucking shot and still keep his balance enough to avoid being trapped in a bad position. That gif actually shows AMAZING balance, watch his hands, he keeps his center of balance despite having a bomb land on the left side of his face, unbelievable.

It does mean something.

It means Conor got dropped and outstuck by Khabib who landed the better shots all night, after calling Khabib an amateur.

Conor getting outstruck by Khabib pretty much stole all that remained of his aura.

If Conor just got lnp'ed by Khabib the fight would have had so much less negative impact on the perception of Conor afterwards.

It made it feel like he truly got destroyed everywhere.

What's your point? He got rolled flat and then tapped. 

"From a slap standpoint the first round is mine"

I spat my drink laughing when Khabib caught Conor with a counter left

Does it really matter at this point? The fights over

flyingoctoplata - 

He bitchslapped him yes.

Was waiting for someone to post this GIF.

Also, is that Matt Damon on the left side at the end of the GIF when Conor moves backwards?!?!?

^^^ Matt Damon and Chris Pratt, side-by-side.

Liyon -
flyingoctoplata - 

He bitchslapped him yes.

Was waiting for someone to post this GIF.

Also, is that Matt Damon on the left side at the end of the GIF when Conor moves backwards?!?!?

No, that’s not him. It’s clearly Jason Bourne.