Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Paddy Pimblett

Paddy Pimblett is without a doubt one of the top prospects in the UFC right now. So far he is 2-0. Two incredible wins both in the first round. The thing is he has not really fought anyone really high ranked yet. Against unranked competition “The Baddy” is flawless in the UFC so far. The question is where will the unranked Pimblett taper off. What is the ceiling for the 27 year old with a record of 18-3.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is without a doubt the greatest lightweight to ever compete in a cage. Retired Nurmagomedov left the sport with a completely perfect record in tact. Only away from the sport for a year and a half so far it looks like Nurmagomedov will continue to hide on a shelf. A shelf that is beginning to dust. Will the great Khabib “The Eagle” Nurmagomedov ever return to what he does best which is fighting?

“I think so”

Nurmagomedov is 6-7 years the elder of Pimblett. Being born in 1988 Khabib Nurmagomedov has a lot of time left and it would be sad if he never continued because Nurmagomedov was the best and he left the sport in his prime

Momentum I believe is the most important thing for anyone who is trying to achieve more. Once you loose that momentum it is impossible to get it back. Being great is one thing but when you lost your momentum, you don’t know if your great anymore.

Paddy is a black belt in BJJ and really good on the ground. He’s improving and staying active while The Eagle is doing just the opposite.

In a battle between the great Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Paddy Pimblett who would you favor and why? I’m sure most people will say Nurmagomedov and that is fair but at the same time Pimblett is improving and not going backwards.

@pauliegmma

Justin Timberlake What GIF

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG Paddy…

3 Likes

Just no

He doesnt look very good either, lol at fighting khabib

1 Like

Imgur

1 Like