Khabib on Conor saying "It's only business"

Stupid fucking remark.

2 Likes

Sorry you don’t agree, but its the truth.

Where’s your little “side note” gimmick faggot?

Little bitch got his panties in a bunch and broke character!!! :laughing::laughing:

On a SideNote…you’re a faggot

That is fucking retarded. There is a world of difference. Ill just add you to the troll list, faggot.

2 Likes

Sorry you can’t articulate your position. Add me to whatever list makes you happy.

Hahaha yeah I got my panties in a bunch…breath deep and look at your response. hahahha

• On a SideNote: Smilin like Rashad, you’re a faggot (see my gimmick is still there)

On a side note is an un original non funny fuckin sissy

On a side note: he used the same exact joke I blasted him with…the faggot blast

On a extra side note: On_a_SideNote is gay

I love when I own other posters and they start “raging” I win again.

• On a SideNote: I give you permission to leave this thread with some self respect. I have owned you here and I’m feeling wrong for battling someone not developmentally or mentally prepared to battle with me. Please see your way out.

On a Front Note: your a gigantic faggot
On a Side Note: you swallow cum from sum Yung guy

@Smilin_like_Rashad & @On_a_SideNote

Listen, I don’t know what started this little tiff you guys are having, but both of you are contributing members to this forum and both are on my good side so one of you needs to man the fuck up and be the bigger man, keep the peace in this mother fucker otherwise I will have to e-slap both ya’ll!

And regarding his “gimmick”, not going to lie, at first it was kind of like “roll your eyes”, but he has been dedicated to that gimmick for a good length of time and it’s very much like George Costanza planting the seed where eventually…you crave it.

On a Back Note: BringBackHeadbutts likes it up the back

Jesus Christ dude…its not that serious.

Was it the Seinfeld clip I referenced that made it seem like I was super cereal?

**[quote=“BringBackHeadbutts, post:34, topic:3664598, full:true”]

Was it the Seinfeld clip I referenced that made it seem like I was super cereal?
[/quote]

What do you mean?

super cereal=super serious

I was insinuating that my post was not serious hence me posting a seinfeld clip

This is a weird ass thread. I’m not sure who is serious and who’s not, but the jokes in here are quite sickening. Trolling or not, let’s tighten up the humor, gentleman.

Khabib nailed it when he said something along the lines of "I was happy to finish him with a submission because if I had knocked him out people could say it was luck.

Ken Shamrock totally influenced me to change my own preference of how I’d prefer to see someone win.

He said something along the lines of “don’t get me wrong, knocking someone out feels great, but they can always say it was a lucky shot, or they got caught, or their body gave out but their mind never did. When you get someone in a submission hold, there’s no luck in that, it takes skill and technique and the know how to apply a submission, so when you lock one in, your opponent tapping is them saying consciously, ‘you beat me, you’re the better man, i give up’”.

Money… What we all need.

Hahaha…good stuff, man. I loved that episode.

1 Like