Khabib on Conor saying "It's only business"

I’ve never seen this video until just now so I am assuming some of you haven’t either.

I thought this was an interesting watch. Bugged me to see someone on the mats with shoes though lol

4 Likes

Khabib, like a lot of Muslims ( I’m married into the culture) come from a place where everyone has to change to suit their sensibilities. Fuck all that. That fight is the highest PPV seller in MMA history by a wide margin for a good fucking reason. Say what you want about Conor, but he knows how to play the game.

6 Likes

Is there any part of what you said, have anything to do with the video that was posted?

1 Like

And this is where you differ. Khabib has honor. Conor just cares about the dollar.

6 Likes

Khabib openly supported terrorist attacks and believes in sharia law.

So, sure thing there, sparky.

7 Likes

fucking embarrassing for Conor, that one. ouch.

3 Likes

And this is why he didn’t give to the charity

16 min mark

To him its correct, to us its wrong.

But can you please link me

2 Likes

You do realize many, many, many countries view Americans as “terrorist”.

You do realize the damage and destruction America does in these countries under the guise of “fighting for our freedom”.

Either read more or travel more. Americans for the most part are not viewed in the kindest light by a lot of countries.

7 Likes

This.

I think it was Marcus Luttrell or maybe another soldier type of guest but someone on the Joe Rogan podcast said something along the lines of they’re fighting for what they believe is right and we’re fighting for what we believe is right and no one is wrong.

1 Like

This.

Who doesn’t know that? Hell look how Syria looked before we got there and how it looks now. Sad shit

Living in America doesn’t mean I approve of what the government does. I never expressed any support for it.

The difference when someone openly supports it should be obvious.

3 Likes

Khabib tacitly supported the beheading of the school teacher in France.

1 Like

Wasnt he berating women on insta as well?

Khabib is to Bach as Conor is to The Backstreet Boys.

Doesn’t matter whether you are supporting it or not, your people and government are committing world wide terrorism. You and your people are responsible whether you like it or not.

Back on topic.

Khabib knew he was a quitter, we knew Conor said it cuz it was heard live on the fight night.

The only thing this does is confirm that the closest ear to Conor, the one who he was speaking to heard it the same way.

Conor quit mid fight in a championship fight. No wonder khabib won’t even entertain it. Can’t blame him.