Khabib talks MMA, Conor, Putin, Michael Jordan, etc

2 Likes

“Conor vs Mayweather was fake, in my opinion. But my fight against Conor was real”.

Mayweather and Conor was a glorified sparring session.

1 Like

Mayweather held back until Conor was tired

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Mayweather underestimated Conor the first 3 rounds. He thought he could easily counter Conor and get in and out like he did against Canelo. When he realized he was down, he fought uncharestically like a Mexican warrior.

3 Likes

I changed the thread title. It’s actually a really good interview.

Popular opinion: He let Conor punch himself out because he knew he had no tank like the rest of world, which is why he barely through a punch in the first few rounds, and then when Conor began to tire he played with him until the inevitable. Safest gameplan for him, and the most entertaining for the crowd.

1 Like

This was a good interview.

Amazing how Khabib could sit with three american dorks and put everyone at ease the way he does. He’s like a rl samurai or sage .

Can’t believe anyone hates on this guy. Salty ass Conor cunts.

4 Likes

I can’t tell if Khabib likes them or is just being nice. Lol. Khabib knows these Nelk Boys promote drink, smoke, gamble, and they even tried to prank him in Abu Dhabi before he knew who they were.

But Khabib knows they have a HUGE following and it was great promotion for Eagle FC.

Also, the Nelk boys lost a shitload of money on Conor vs Khabib, and then again with Justin vs Khabib. Then they lost again on Conor with both Dustin fights. lol

1 Like

At 22:10 they meet Khabib. Ask him advice for someone stealing their girls.

If he could barrage him in the first round and then pick him apart like he did Canelo, that would have been a better result for him. He would have looked like Prime Money.

He couldn’t because his condition wouldn’t allow him to, he underestimated Conor’s size and skills and he had to walk him down like a Mexican fighter unlike every other fight he’s had.

1 Like

Floyd never needed to go in there and kill Conor and prove he was still in his prime.

He entertained the fans for 10 rounds, gave them their moneys worth, made a fortune, and took zero damage.

Iirc … didn’t Floyd also BET ON HIMSELF that the fight would go over 8 rounds?

1 Like

He figured that he would outbox him like he did Canelo, put him down after 8 and come out unscathed like the Canelo fight. He didn’t expect Conor to put up the fight like he did.

1 Like

Conor reacts:

Wtf was that?!? LOL.

Coke and NOS

Late in the fight, Conor hit Mayweather with a body shot that sent Floyd retreating. Conor followed that up by chasing after him and hugging him, unable to capitalize due to exhaustion. IIRC, from that point on, Mayweather turned it on and put an end to the fight.

3 Likes

People act like Khabib has no charisma and isn’t a “character” like Conor. Khabib, along with the fur hat he wears, has a ton of stage presence. His way of talking draws you in. That’s why he’s a star. It’s not just his fighting ability alone.

1 Like