Khabib talks MMA, Conor, Putin, Michael Jordan, etc

Iirc … didn’t Floyd also BET ON HIMSELF that the fight would go over 8 rounds?

1 Like

He figured that he would outbox him like he did Canelo, put him down after 8 and come out unscathed like the Canelo fight. He didn’t expect Conor to put up the fight like he did.

1 Like

Conor reacts:

Wtf was that?!? LOL.

Coke and NOS

Late in the fight, Conor hit Mayweather with a body shot that sent Floyd retreating. Conor followed that up by chasing after him and hugging him, unable to capitalize due to exhaustion. IIRC, from that point on, Mayweather turned it on and put an end to the fight.

3 Likes

People act like Khabib has no charisma and isn’t a “character” like Conor. Khabib, along with the fur hat he wears, has a ton of stage presence. His way of talking draws you in. That’s why he’s a star. It’s not just his fighting ability alone.

1 Like

Who are these Nelk boys? I’ve been hearing their names a lot.

1 Like

Great podcast.

Love seeing this side of Khabib.

1 Like

INshallah

1 Like

I have to agree and disagree. Khabib was in the UFC for 6 years before he became popular. In fact, AKA team members have said Joe Silva hated Khabib and his fighting style. Plus he barely fought that often. But he never changed his fighting style and he became popular… is that because the world didn’t know his personality? Or is it because he beat Conor who was looked at like a double champ god?

Khabib has always been super humble in interviews, I used to love watching him and Ariel. But after he got famous he seems to hate media. I don’t blame him.

1 Like

Start here:

Dana basically partnered up with them behind the scenes. They helped push Howler Head and now he’s giving them podcast time and promotion. But honestly, Dana has more to gain from Nelk fans. They have a cult following and they’ve done a great job at getting people hyped for UFC the last couple years , especially since Covid. Dana said his college aged son could’ve met anyone in the world, and he chose to meet the Nelk Boys, so that’s how it started. UFC and Nelk (also called Full send) partnered to make a T shirt together last year. And on the next “Dana White looking for a fight” episode NELK/FULLSEND is going to SIGN a fighter. Full Send wants to be a clothing brand, management company, social media outlet, everything. UFC and Full send are both pushing their NFT right now, those things reek of scam. But yeah, look for them to continue promoting each other.

2 Likes

he carried connor to make it look good, not sure money broke a sweat

It was much more obvious when he carried Logan Paul. That was just hilarious

ttt

Full vid

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll listen later