Khabib to retire?

Shut up. McGOAT fears no man.

Morpheus1976 - 
RenatoCocopreta - Its over, he's done. Details to follow. Early indication is budd chiari syndrome.

in which timeframe we can expect details to follow?

When conclusive results come in. Blood flow to the liver is indicative of several possible conditions, but its fairly likely that a major artery has been affected. How severely, further tests will determine.

Paulbtk - Shut up. McGOAT fears no man.
Is that a new McDonald's item? We don't have those in the US. The McRib was terrible.

RenatoCocopreta -
Morpheus1976 - 
RenatoCocopreta - Its over, he's done. Details to follow. Early indication is budd chiari syndrome.

in which timeframe we can expect details to follow?

When conclusive results come in. Blood flow to the liver is indicative of several possible conditions, but its fairly likely that a major artery has been affected. How severely, further tests will determine.

this totally sucks, poor khabib, wish him well.

I'll believe it when it's posted by a credible source. No offense OP but you're some random dude on the internet.

If true good for mcgregor

Wishing the best for khabib hope he gets to the bottom of this

but what about my tattoo??

Proof or didn't happen

Hope this is a joke 

I'll be upset if true.... touch will be on suicide watch... 

Seen this yesterday on my facebook feed but there were no statements from anyone all I saw was speculation.

In for answers.

cawkgobbler -
Paulbtk - Shut up. McGOAT fears no man.
Is that a new McDonald's item? We don't have those in the US. The McRib was terrible.

You truly are a cock gobbler if you don't think the McRib is great. It's one of the greatest parts of living in this country. 

Conforming to Ramadan guidelines doesn't protect you, apparently.

In 

Really hope that's not true.

He's done Allah wills it

He should take some Robitussin. That should clear it up.

In to see where this goes.

bye Felecia