Khabib to retire?

If Allah prescribes it.

so does this mean that guy who got him tattood on his forearm here has to change it now?  Already? 

no loss - big mouth wrestlefuckers grow on trees

BigEyedFish -

so does this mean that guy who got him tattood on his forearm here has to change it now?  Already? 

No. Their love is eternal.

Paulbtk - I'll believe it when it's posted by a credible source. No offense OP but you're some random dude on the internet.
This

this could have been caused by the "poor treatment" that dana claimed he received at the hospital. would be insane if his career was ended by US healthcare

AnericanFootball -

Good riddance. 

Khabib is a great fighter stfu

PorkJackhammer -
AnericanFootball -

Good riddance. 

Haley's Comet might be a great comet, but it only comes around every 75 years so I wouldn't know.

Can't say I would be surprised if this were true. Dude can't show up for a fight to save his life. Although sad, I'll be happy when I stop hearing about him.

N

honestly, i was a fan of him for a while but i dont care if he fights again. sick of hearing him talk a gang of shit from his sicky bed, sick of seeing his "fans" annoy the piss out of people on social media. at the end of the day he is just a really good grappler and i can scratch that itch watching Maia or EBI or something...truthfully he isnt the #2 best LW because he beat Michael fucking Johnson either...

joesonshuevos -

“From what I understand he wasn’t getting any blood to his liver and something went wrong with the weight cut,” Rockhold continued. “It was very similar to his last fight from what I understand and just something went wrong. You never know with these weight cuts I guess. But I think he’s ready to go and we can rebook that thing.”

glosses over this paragraph and sees how they spelled Reebok incorrectly

my god this brainwashing. I read it as Reebok until I got to your last sentence.

Part of Allah's plan to ruin his career and only path to wealth that would have lasted generations. Kind, loving Moon Daddy.

joesonshuevos -

“From what I understand he wasn’t getting any blood to his liver and something went wrong with the weight cut,” Rockhold continued. “It was very similar to his last fight from what I understand and just something went wrong. You never know with these weight cuts I guess. But I think he’s ready to go and we can rebook that thing.”

Haha this

Mshi -
joesonshuevos -

Haha this

im mot sure why everyone thinks this has anything to do with "Reebok"  it says "RE-Book"  like most of his fights... need to be re-booked because he no shows. 

JackG79 - 
Mshi -
joesonshuevos -

Haha this

im mot sure why everyone thinks this has anything to do with "Reebok"  it says "RE-Book"  like most of his fights... need to be re-booked because he no shows. 

Yeah but the ufc is sponsored by Reebok.

youarewhatiswrong -
PorkJackhammer -
AnericanFootball -

Good riddance. 

Haley's Comet might be a great comet, but it only comes around every 75 years so I wouldn't know.

Lol

RenatoCocopreta -
JackG79 - 
Mshi -
joesonshuevos -

Haha this

Yes, but putting "Reebok" in that part of the sentence makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. 

oranos -

this could have been caused by the "poor treatment" that dana claimed he received at the hospital. would be insane if his career was ended by US healthcare

And he hasn't even gotten the 7-figure hospital bill yet. 

JackG79 -
RenatoCocopreta -
JackG79 - 
Mshi -
joesonshuevos -

Haha this

Yes, but putting "Reebok" in that part of the sentence makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. 

What a sourpuss.