Khabib to retire?

JackG79 - 
RenatoCocopreta -
JackG79 - 
Mshi -
joesonshuevos -

“From what I understand he wasn’t getting any blood to his liver and something went wrong with the weight cut,” Rockhold continued. “It was very similar to his last fight from what I understand and just something went wrong. You never know with these weight cuts I guess. But I think he’s ready to go and we can rebook that thing.”

glosses over this paragraph and sees how they spelled Reebok incorrectly

Haha this

im mot sure why everyone thinks this has anything to do with "Reebok"  it says "RE-Book"  like most of his fights... need to be re-booked because he no shows. 

Yeah but the ufc is sponsored by Reebok.

Yes, but putting "Reebok" in that part of the sentence makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. 

Yeah but it gets randomly mentioned, thats the viral part of it. Sure made you think reebok a couple dozen times, didnt it.

Renato/OP is also the biggest flat earth promoter on the OG, so there is that....

Damn I hope not.

"The prognosis is poor in patients with Budd-Chiari syndrome who remain untreated, with death resulting from progressive liver failure in 3 months to 3 years from the time of the diagnosis. [1] Following portosystemic shunting, however, the 5-year survival rate for patients with the syndrome is 38-87%. The actuarial 5-year survival rate following liver transplantation is 70%."

So was this a preexisting condition or more than likely caused by the weight cut?

evil veiled -

Renato/OP is also the biggest flat earth promoter on the OG, so there is that....

You have to be kidding, right?

Humphrey - 
evil veiled -

You have to be kidding, right?

Its a simple minded misconception.

Oh no. Now he can't fight...

Wait...

He never fights anyway.

In

It is most likely he was hypotensive from dehydration and his liver enzymes went up. If so it has no permanent effect. It's called shock liver. Not uncommon in dehydrated, hypotensive patients. 

Hope this isn't true and he's well.

PorkJackhammer -
AnericanFootball -

Good riddance. 

Khabib is a great fighter stfu
Great? He's undefeated streak is impressive but I don't think he reached greatness.

Kipp Dynamite -

It is most likely he was hypotensive from dehydration and his liver enzymes went up. If so it has no permanent effect. It's called shock liver. Not uncommon in dehydrated, hypotensive patients. 

This sounds like an educated respose so I'm with this one.

Monroe -

So was this a preexisting condition or more than likely caused by the weight cut?

well, why would you go rogue and don't inform the UFC? like you supposed to do.

He dodged a bullet not fighting Conor. That little peanut head would have be rattled inside one. 

Honestly I just hope he's alright fighting aside. Sounds like a pretty awful condition to have. 

No he needs to fight Ferguson and McFag first. he'll regret it if he doesnt before retiring.

ShootProod -
PorkJackhammer -
AnericanFootball -

Good riddance. 

Khabib is a great fighter stfu
Great? He's undefeated streak is impressive but I don't think he reached greatness.
He is one of the best in the world at his size. I feel comfortable calling him great. Is he an all-time great? No.

Allahmost had that title shot

Rambla -
RenatoCocopreta - Its over, he"s done. Details to follow. Early indication is budd chiari syndrome.

I really hope it's not true, but here is what Wikipedia says about it, just to save your time: 

"Budd–Chiari syndrome is a very rare condition, affecting 1 in a million adults.[1] The condition is caused by occlusion of the hepatic veins that drain the liver. It presents with the classical triad of abdominal pain, ascites, and liver enlargement. The formation of a blood clot within the hepatic veins can lead to Budd–Chiari syndrome. The syndrome can be fulminant, acute, chronic, or asymptomatic."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budd%E2%80%93Chiari_syndrome

IN

danggook - Allahmost had that title shot

lol