Khabib will smesh: Nurmagomedov Jr. born today!

Great news! The day began with a very good event. Just now the president of the Eagles MMA club Habib Nurmagomedov had a son born. . . . Photo with nephews. _ #EaglesMMA @khabib_nurmagomedov

Congrats to Khabib. That poor kid looks like his sleep has been suffering as much as anyone with those crying babies :smiley:

AnericanFootball - 

From his arranged marriage to his own family member. He REALLY doesn't like being asked about his wife or how they got married. Dirty Islamic trash. 

You think you would say that to his face?

AnericanFootball -

From his arranged marriage to his own family member. He REALLY doesn't like being asked about his wife or how they got married. Dirty Islamic trash. 

What a disgrace of a human being you are. 

Do they feed little girls to the bears over there? 

AnericanFootball - 

Please elaborate.

Rahjai MD -
AnericanFootball -

What a disgrace of a human being you are. 

Lol who crapped in your cornflakes?

And smesh he doth!

AnericanFootball -

50% of Muslims are inbred. Keep that in mind. As high as 70% in Pakistan. 

How is this different from the US? 50% are conservatives, 100% of which are redneck sister fucking hillbillies.

AnericanFootball -

GOAT St. Pierre -
AnericanFootball - 

You think you would say that to his face?

Of course he wouldn’t.

This fucking guy couldn’t spell his name correctly and he’s lecturing about inbred people.

AnericanFootball -

Not much different from Utah, your the stereo typical anerican that the world thinks you are, leave your little bubble in Kentucky and see the rest of the world Jeb
AnericanFootball - 

Stormfront posts go on the OG only, retard.

Shit like this is why this forum is just gonna die.

It’s shit like this that pushes me over to reddit MMA. Mods could you please just do your job? This is an MMA forum but this thread wouldn’t be out of place on a fucking KKK website. 

AnericanFootball -
The BigBadWolf ticket -
AnericanFootball -

Not much different from Utah, your the stereo typical anerican that the world thinks you are, leave your little bubble in Kentucky and see the rest of the world Jeb

I live in Santa Clara CA. Home of Intel, IBM, and Yahoo. I worked at Google in mtn view. I have black cousins and aunts, I have a daughter who is Filipino, Hawaiian, Puerto Rican and various white ethnicities. I have 3 white friends. I grew up with every possible type of person you can imagine. 

You sound insecure as fuck. Nobody cares you were the janitor at google. It's a noble profession, someone has to pick up the used condoms and clean the backed up toilets.

Good on you corky.