Khabib with bros in a Dagestani gym (pic)

is he that guy that used to fight in the ufc years ago?

????, ?????. 

Why He No Go UFC Institute?

Why do they always have to touch each other like that?

I mean, does the camera guy just go: “Hey guys this picture isn’t gay enough. Can you hug and touch each other some more?”

needs more muslim tinder chicks

Statistics say: 100% of those boys have been molested

The no pussy posse is at it again. 

ThunderlipsTapped - Statistics say: 100% of those boys have been molested

They also say 100% of those boys can kick 99% of the planet’s ass

Same haircut and beard combo - they all look like young gnomes.

Is it you making these terrible threads with these terrible pictures of these dudes from that terrible country over and over again?

I mean honestly. At this point khabib threads should be on the OG.

touch -

Russian robert whittaker back row 2nd from right
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
touch -

Russian robert whittaker back row 2nd from right

Russian Gegard Moosie front row, 2nd from right too.

Kong Morten - Why do they always have to touch each other like that?

To be honest its just a odd thing us martial artist do. I will admit I am a weird guy by nature. I believe in back heart chakra and using body tweaks to boost endorphins and confidence. Me and my team use those tweaks a lot. 

With that said I train with male and females and mma you have to be up close and personal and the things we do, normal people would not get it. Its more of a competitive spirit. For the record I no means like men in that way. 

They are only allowed a certain percentage of smiles per picture or they get beaten with a burlap sack filled with expired phone books

NicolasRGC -
ThunderlipsTapped - Statistics say: 100% of those boys have been molested

They also say 100% of those boys can kick 99% of the planet’s ass

Hmmm, not sure you’re required to trade your butt virginity for that…

Edward Bray - 
Kong Morten - Why do they always have to touch each other like that?

To be honest its just a odd thing us martial artist do. I will admit I am a weird guy by nature. I believe in back heart chakra and using body tweaks to boost endorphins and confidence. Me and my team use those tweaks a lot. 

With that said I train with male and females and mma you have to be up close and personal and the things we do, normal people would not get it. Its more of a competitive spirit. For the record I no means like men in that way. 

Even though this post is weird as fuck, I agree. People who train are used to being in close contact with training partners so it’s no big deal. It’s the rest of society that has become so prude and neurotically oversexualized about everything. OMG DUDES ARE TOUCHING GAYYYYYYYY.