Khabib with two Dagestani soccer teams (pic)

I love reading the ensuing comments about Khabib after every awkward picture of Khabib.

VanCity_KO -
touch -

GayGuard is a part of their crew now. Phone Post 3.0

Has always been.

Is the ball filled with explosives? Phone Post 3.0

Khabib with Sausage Party XXXVIII

Hey touch has Khabib ever taken a photo with a female? Are there any left where he comes from?

Balls Mahoney -

Hey touch has Khabib ever taken a photo with a female? Are there any left where he comes from?

You must not be familiar with Dagestan? Phone Post 3.0

I've seen Khabib in a Juve shirt and now a Madrid shirt, damn savage 

fanat -
Balls Mahoney -

Honestly I'm not, I always assumed it would kind of be like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan, and even those countries have females. I've yet to see one female in any picture touch has posted about Khabib.

Balls Mahoney -
fanat -
Balls Mahoney -

Honestly I'm not, I always assumed it would kind of be like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan, and even those countries have females. I've yet to see one female in any picture touch has posted about Khabib.

Clearly that means their are no females on dagestan Phone Post 3.0

Balls Mahoney -

Balls Mahoney - 
fanat -
Balls Mahoney -

It's more like Saudia Arabia