Khabib's 30-0 means nothing. Khabib fought home depot workers & uber drivers for 90% of his career

Khabib wins:

RDA
Poirier
Gaethje
Conor
Barboza

Islam wins:

Volkanovski
Oliveira
Hooker
Dober

Islam needs a few more wins to reach Khabib status

3 Likes

I don’t know what’d be better, if this were true or a fake story

Either way it’s good

In his first few fights Khabib beat guys that went on to have tremendous records like edar, Ali bagov and Shakhbulat Shamkhalaev.

I’d argue that former Soviet Union countries have the highest level of local mma. Have the guys from Brazil that make the ufc have beaten almost all guys 0-0, 0-4, 1-5.
That’s the norm. And often the guys have suspect names “Bruno capoeira” or “black diamond” and most haven’t fought before or since.
And sadly most even from america make the ufc having facd maybe 2 guys with winning records.
In suggesting anyone from Russia does LESS to get to the ufc is departure from reality.

1 Like

When jack the muslim pedophile is on your side thats when you know you are wrong and should probably reevaluate your life

I now put you on the same level as @JackMerridew . Youre no better than Jack and should be ashamed

It IS the same and was an apt comparison

The only thing Floyd would have over Robison is being undefeated

The same way the only thing Khabib has is being “undefeated”

The same way no one has Floyd even top 30 in boxing despite being undefeated, is what im pointing toward to how Khabib should be treated similarly, that being “undefeated” means nothing!

The “context” you added was completely irrelevant and meaningless. You are just trying to show off how much you think you know about boxing history but dont. You know nothing about boxing in the ring. And the fact you missed the point by this much leads me to believe you have a learning disability, but rest assured, you can take solace in the fact that you are not as mentally ill as @JackMerridew is. Or are you?

Wrong account broo

1 Like

I was saying that retarded people hate me.

1 Like

Wasn’t Eugene Jackson a UFC fighter and Home Depot worker at the same time?

Oh really?