Khabilov: Nothin serious happened between me & Ali

http://valetudo.ru/redforum/5-oktagon/17974-poslednie-novosti-iz-mira-mma-115.html#post1058742961

"Nothing serious. We talked a bit, something happened... Is normal. We train, we collide - I often see such things in the gym. I don't know why people talk about that so much. Nothing crazy happened there. And I don't care about that, I think only about my fight. I believe, everything's ok".

Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

Das normal Phone Post 3.0

UPDATE:

Editorial ValeTudo.ru just talked to the general producer FIGHT NIGHTS Kamil Hajiyev , who clarified some points.

Instigator of the conflict, he said, was Rustam Habil ; the fight itself was not as quick to separate the fighters, Ali is ok and will fight for the title of UFC, as planned. Now Bagautinov Habil and train on different days and do not intersect in the hall.

Quote excerpt from an interview Kamil edition chernovik.net:

- Camille, a question that I can not ask you, as a manager Ali. A few days ago it was reported that between the members in Albuquerque Hall Greg Jackson Dagestani fighters fight occurred. Its main helpers - Ali Bagautinov and other successful fighter UFC - Rustam Habil . Rumor has it that during these clashes broke Ali's jaw. What actually happened in the U.S.?

Instantly the story managed to grow a variety of remixes (laughs). Yes, indeed, in Albuquerque squabbled Ali Rustam. Apparently, such a sharp rise Bagautinova haunts some guys ...

As a matter of fact the incident - in this scuffle was attended by two or three people on each side, one of the guys hit on the head with Ali, Ali is now a bump on the head.

In general, nothing serious, although the fight, of course, could have more serious health consequences. Bagautinov went to a clinic, passed medical examination to have UFC no questions before the championship fight.

Brad, of course, full of - Neighbors in faraway America have been helped Ali before crucial fight and not give him trouble. Summing up, I would say that the only objective of our team today - to bring home the championship belt in the republic, I hope that we one and nothing can stop to do it.

http://valetudo.ru/mma/news/6448-ali-bagautinov-i-rustam-khabilov-podralis-na-trenirovke

mmainsurgent - UPDATE:

Editorial ValeTudo.ru just talked to the general producer FIGHT NIGHTS Kamil Hajiyev , who clarified some points.

Instigator of the conflict, he said, was Rustam Habil ; the fight itself was not as quick to separate the fighters, Ali is ok and will fight for the title of UFC, as planned. Now Bagautinov Habil and train on different days and do not intersect in the hall.

Quote excerpt from an interview Kamil edition chernovik.net:

- Camille, a question that I can not ask you, as a manager Ali. A few days ago it was reported that between the members in Albuquerque Hall Greg Jackson Dagestani fighters fight occurred. Its main helpers - Ali Bagautinov and other successful fighter UFC - Rustam Habil . Rumor has it that during these clashes broke Ali's jaw. What actually happened in the U.S.?

Instantly the story managed to grow a variety of remixes (laughs). Yes, indeed, in Albuquerque squabbled Ali Rustam. Apparently, such a sharp rise Bagautinova haunts some guys ...

As a matter of fact the incident - in this scuffle was attended by two or three people on each side, one of the guys hit on the head with Ali, Ali is now a bump on the head.

In general, nothing serious, although the fight, of course, could have more serious health consequences. Bagautinov went to a clinic, passed medical examination to have UFC no questions before the championship fight.

Brad, of course, full of - Neighbors in faraway America have been helped Ali before crucial fight and not give him trouble. Summing up, I would say that the only objective of our team today - to bring home the championship belt in the republic, I hope that we one and nothing can stop to do it.

http://valetudo.ru/mma/news/6448-ali-bagautinov-i-rustam-khabilov-podralis-na-trenirovke

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2330015/Alis-manager-homies-must-help-Ali-but-they-dont/

Why do these guys like instigate conflict too much? Phone Post 3.0