Khalil knee stomp

that’s so bad, it’s fucking brilliant.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to watch an in-depth knee defence instructional and trace the fascinating progress of this art in MMA. too long have fighters neglected the skillset required to disable their fellow athletes.

they should include stats on knee defence and knee shreddability of fighters in the build-up.

This is a given. Just giving my perspective on the proposed question as to which one is worse, and why it is interpreted as such

Everyone gets caught. Throwing a cheap shot to the knee is always a dick move.

Also, the point of this strike is the ease of landing it, atleast that’s why Bruce Lee advocated it.

2 Likes

paging @WolfmanDan

They should ban checking leg kicks

1 Like

missed the point. all things are dangerous, the danger posed by sharpened sticks in the home needs to be curtailed, quite obviously.

It should just be whoever looks the meanest.

1 Like

how’s his recovery going?

they cut him from the roster

2 Likes

That is absolutely disgusting, callous bastards.

1 Like

Yeh I thought that was really rough. Even considering he was on a skid. Rough deal

3 Likes

I follow him on insta

Just got off crutches. Still can’t train other than in a seated position but seems a really positive fella

1 Like

poor bugger, that’s a shame.
mind you, Bisping just said that Dana is a generous man so maybe that is why he has a positive attitude.
Hopefully he was well compensated.
I hope that is the case.

4 Likes

A sport that allows these kicks and always has. If it’s too rough go watch point karate.

2 Likes

oh we got a tough guy here
how’s your crocheting going? some nice little teddy bears or some big crotchet sun flowers?

come on, blow us a kiss tuffy wuffy.

1 Like

lol @ we got a tough guy here