Khalil knee stomp

I agree with you.

But every Patriots player, on the other hand, should have their knees taken out!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And that’s all fine and dandy. Good for him. But don’t expect the majority to be sympathetic because he can throw a ball good.

Well, the entire league tried that with Gronk , and were successful a few times

1 Like

I’d say the majority would be sympathetic to a guy getting his knee blown out.

How much he makes is irrelevent.
If you’re a guy that’s ever played sports and had any kind of injury, or not, you would be sympathetic to seeing people get career threatening injuries.

Unless you’re a sociopath, I guess

Were you sympathetic to Alex Smith when he almost had to have his leg amputated? He made a lot of money too.

2 Likes

Sympathy was the wrong word for me to use.

1 Like

Using the rules again… Nothing wrong with it

lol @ Paramount_Donkey getting absolutely lit up

That’s your idea of lit up?

Never thought I’d see so many grown MMA fans complaining that the sport is too rough for them…

That’s the point of this sport. It’s supposed to be what happens when you aren’t bound by a thousand petty rules. It’s not meant to be safe or nice, and nobody who does it is forced to do it if they don’t want to.

Jesus fucking Christ.

1 Like

Granted the long term damage might be more severe, but is it that much different, or lame, than the spamming of calf kicks trend?

This is the only reason I would want to see it banned. MMA cannot afford to lose any star fighters at this point. If it keeps happening in fights they should look into banning it.

2 Likes

The fighter who ends a star fighter’s career with a perfectly placed brutal devastating leg shattering kick…then becomes a star. That’s how they’re made.

1 Like

sorry for any confusion. I merely found it amusing that your posts were being ripped to pieces. revealing your foolish position in this matter.

yes. yes it is.

Which posts are you referring to?

wow you seem jealous

all the posts I hit like on from that guy pwning you

haha sailed past the ‘foolish position’ bit

I’m not a recluse

anyone else finished a ufc fight this way?

Jones really is one of the cheapest fighters ever.

84” reach, ticky tack knee kicks, then sticks his long ass fingers out helping to prevent any meaningful counters.

4 Likes

Both can be true