Khamzat and Colby would both give Leon trouble

I’m hard for that fight

I think Colby would bring more pressure but also leaves more openings in doing do. Sometimes pressure doesn’t allow fighters to take advantage of openings tho.

Look at the difference in Usman vs Masvidal and Colby Vs Masvidal in terms of how both approached it. Colby would approach the Leon fight differently than Usman did. And I can’t stand Colby

I agree with this. Colby will put nonstop pressure on Leon for 5 straight rounds

Leon won’t be able to take his time and pick his shots

Colby never stops punching, he’ll clinch him, he’ll wrestle him and tire him out

Question is what happens when Colby wins, no one wants to see another Usman vs Colby fight but I’m sure Usman will win a few more and be deserving of another title shot

If Colby eats one of those knees Usman did it’s bedtime. And Colby punches like Rousey. Shop his head on her shadowboxing gif and it’s perfect.

khamzat yes due to the sheer size of him. he is a natural middleweight who could probably even fight at ligh heavy

colby no. he is a smaller, softer, weaker version of kamaru with worse striking. he gets head-shot deaded by Leon.