Khamzat Chimaev or Colby Covington?

Colby wouldn’t accept this fight. It is a horrible match up for him.

1 Like

This fight is officially now 5 rounds. And people who ask “why would Colby take this fight” just do not get Colby. The odds are Khamzat -160 for a reason. If Colby can handle Khamzat’s initial onslaught, he will take him into deep waters and Khamzat will be tested even more than when he fought Burns. The money involved with this fight will be HUGE!!!

2 Likes

From what I understand, it is now 5 rounds.

Good question. And does that mean AKA?

Someone close to Javier Mendez said he thinks he will train in Sweden with his usual team. I’m going to dinner with Javier, Ralph Gracie, and a bunch of MMA characters after Bellator Chicago. Opa!!!

2 Likes

Someone with questionable cardio isn’t a “horrible” matchup for Colby.

4 Likes

Rob has spoken

1 Like

Homie ducked Rob fr

Robert fails to mention cardio possibly being a key factor in colby’s favor

3 Likes

Bump. Colby ducked khamzat and khamzat ducked everyone

Izy fought Rob twice for the title. Khamzat already pulled out twice against him. Smdh

1 Like

You keep posting this but you don’t know the context. Bobby knucks was talking about Costa. Costa has pulled out twice.

I can’t stand the guy but I’m also not a hater. His cardio issues could’ve been caused by his bout with Covid and it may never go away. I know since I got Covid over a year ago that I have a phlegm problem that’s never gone away. Gross I know but he may not be able to help his issue. I will dislike him but it won’t be for shit he can’t help.

2 Likes

Suggesting that he may have cardio issues – be they from covid, lack of proper training or poor in-fight pacing – doesn’t make one a hater.

I’m trying to fill my quota of good shit to say about a fighter I don’t like. That’s all.

2 Likes

Why would a 2nd rank who’s small for the division fight someone somewhere ranked who’s too big for the division when the latter already missed weight by 9lbs and laughed about it and already stated he’s moving up after they take a major advantage he has, cardio, by deducting two rounds? So that a few losers don’t make fun of him allegedly calling cops? Colby would have to be extremely dumb to entertain such a fight, and Colby ain’t dumb.

I think you missed the part where this is now a five round fight. Or did I dream that?

Don’t put either in a 3 rounder egg. Who is going to be the main event over these two? Probably Nunes lol