Khamzat Chimaev or Colby Covington?

Dana says he wants Chimaev vs Covington in 2023!
Co-main event 3 rounds.

Who do y’all got winning?
How does it go down?

I believe Covington has better cardio & all around wrestling.

I Love Sport GIF by UFC
Chimaev has the power advantage. His burst like style can definitely give Covington some problems.

We witnessed cardio issues with Khamzat when he fought Gilbert Burns.

Can’t wait for this fight in the U.K. !!!

Khamzat finishes him with a submission within 3 rounds

Specially now, if he dumps Darren till and trains with Khabib and them… it’s over for everyone at 170 and 185

4 Likes

Do you believe Khamzat will train with Team Khabib? I saw they squashed the beef from last Saturday. Khamzat had a slight smile on his face…hope he takes things serious.

1 Like

If he was smart he would train with them. He most certainly should

I won’t pretend to know the whole history between their inter-Russia rivalry but I feel like it’s dumb and they should just disregard it and train together. It can only help them all lol

1 Like

Imagine Khabib taking large amounts of UFC fighters under his wing…Amazing

1 Like

Id like to see them both shoot at the same time, collide heads and get a double KO

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when they both show up on fight night

2 Likes

Why would this be co-main but only 3 rounds?
So Khazmat doesn’t gas?
Colby beats him over 5 imo

2 Likes

The word going around is Jones vs stipe as main event. Khamzat does gas. And co main would be 3 rounds because non title fight

2 Likes

Would be unreal if it came together

4 Likes

Colby.

1 Like

He’s saying that in the form of a question. “So Khamzat doesn’t gas?”

I agree, the only reason they’d do a 3 rounder is so that Khamzat doesn’t gas because they’d rather see Khamzat win that Covington.

1 Like

3 rounds? WTF? If only 3, then Khamzat has the edge, assuming he makes weight. If 5, then Colby.

1 Like

Read that it would be a 5 round co- main. Assuming Colby accepts… Which is no sure thing

1 Like

5 rounds…Colby.

3 Likes

Khamzat is gonna smash that cracker’s head so bad he’s gonna turn him into a woke Bernie supporter

1 Like

If 3 rounds, I’d heavily favor Chimaev.

2 Likes

Colby coming from behind and finishing KZ in 5.

2 Likes

cuz colby is a big finisher bro

2 Likes

Can Colby even fight, thought he was pretending to have brain issues with the Masvidal shit.

4 Likes