Khamzat Chimaev rationalizes his smack talking

Chechen fighter Khamzat Chimaev commented on his emotional behavior in the ring.

As he noted, cursing and swearing during the battle is unacceptable for him.

“Since childhood, I have had situations when during fights it happened that I began to scream and swear. My father always scolded me for this. Now in the ring I sometimes shout "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is Great), but I never allow myself too much. The UFC doesn't like people who stand silently on the sidelines. If I had remained silent after this fight, I would not have become so discussed and popular. I have not said or done, and I will never do anything that could discredit the honor of the Chechen people, ”said Khamzat Chimaev.

I like the guy.

4 Likes
On a SideNote -

I like the guy.

Its working 

touch -

Chechen fighter Khamzat Chimaev commented on his emotional behavior in the ring.

“Since childhood, I have had situations when during fights it happened that I began to scream and swear. My father always scolded me for this. Now in the ring I sometimes shout "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is Great), but I never allow myself too much. The UFC doesn't like people who stand silently on the sidelines. If I had remained silent after this fight, I would not have become so discussed and popular. I have not said or done, and I will never do anything that could discredit the honor of the Chechen people, ”said Khamzat Chimaev.

Has he commented on his Isis ties, having a terrorist as a manager or being a friend and supporter of Ramzan Kadyrov?

1 Like
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
touch -

Has he commented on his Isis ties, having a terrorist as a manager or being a friend and supporter of Ramzan Kadyrov?

No.

What we have is a fighter, who no matter his beliefs, is making waves. He did this through hard work, not terrorism. If he has a manager who is tied to shit but so do plenty of others who gives a fuck until somethingis done to him, not his clients. He was born to Chechnya and I won't hate him for that. If he shows hatred and bigotry then I will judge him, not those who influenced and who he has as management. I don't support ISIS but I also don't believe everything on the internet. 

If anyone has a solid connection to Khamzat and ISIS please post links. So far I think he's awesome. 

1 Like
cawkgobbler - 

What we have is a fighter, who no matter his beliefs, is making waves. He did this through hard work, not terrorism. If he has a manager who is tied to shit but so do plenty of others who gives a fuck until somethingis done to him, not his clients. He was born to Chechnya and I won't hate him for that. If he shows hatred and bigotry then I will judge him, not those who influenced and who he has as management. I don't support ISIS but I also don't believe everything on the internet. 

If anyone has a solid connection to Khamzat and ISIS please post links. So far I think he's awesome. 

Great post.